IC freeform: the IC

(Meanwhile, Lightner Ralsei appears.)
1571248667475.png

(Meh. But you are quite late to the party of Ralsei users here, since four other users than me have used Ralsei as characters before, either in RP or as profile pictures.)
"Seems not much people are here. Oh well."
*Uses the powers of cookies to make a small wood box. Because cookies can somehow equal a prism so why not a wood box?*

"Wait, you can do magic- OW!" - The club hit him, and he let the goblin free due to pain, almost falling on Trebonth if he didn't dodge that somehow, because he did. And Trebonth was still confused. - "But would what Halt said extend to me, but with some sort of uhh... what is the general classification of magic I can use, since I don't know if I used any?" - ((Silly Trebonth, you're only 2 levels short from Vine whip...))

Seems like that interrupted the goblins attack, with Trebonth following suit, damaging the goblin somehow and making it confused who to hit, which meant he got kicked by an Avali Halt, and toppled, with weapon dropped.

Halt was first to deliver a fatal blow though. - "I... I don't know why this goblin would attack that mouse or us, though, but obliviously it was a foe! So I finished it off... and there's only a leather cap..." - He wore it because he lacked any natural protection. And the club, since it was kinda more effective than his talons that he could use, for now at least.

"...I am already having a bad feeling about how the rest of this is going to go..."
*He shivers in fear, but focuses his attention on the Pichu.*
"Should we go help the mouse?"

Back
Top Bottom