OOC Freeform: the RP. registration, OOC, and blacklist

But I don't care because Tank Pin FTW.

Also, you're probably not going to get the reference, but eh, too lazy to explain.

I don't know why I don't want to join this. Still alright with it existing though since options are good to have.

I was only 'translating' the quoted part along with the only context needed to understand the snippet, sir. I was not going to add the entire freaking comment.

And meanwhile I'm in the same boat with the only addition being this RP, which I don't really think even fits me since, well, I can't start my event either way. Plus most of the characters just really confuse me, especially with Halt's three characters interacting. I honestly couldn't tell what was going on when Orteil left the shack. All I got was Scarlet betrayed the two and use chemicals to turn them, whilst they are fleeing or something from Brazil.

That's what I got from those posts, not including their name. So I'm already thinking of leaving this already and just working on expanding my mini multiverse that I have.

Meanwhile I get basically kicked out there because
1. Skynet only talked to one character over all since the deviation from Area 51 to the town in the desert.
2. Urza just keeps getting sent back to the space between dimensions because sonic blasts, lasers, and just my stuff going unnoticed, especially trying to use ferromancy.
3. I just can't keep up because real life problems like education. Also internet issues now and then.

Basically, I feel like a similar problem is going to happen here, at least it's a problem for me, so I might be taking off from this RP, already.

Honestly I hope the other RP doesn't have these issues. Also more newcomers would be nice too; not a lot of those.

Back
Top Bottom