Mobile Freezing, crashing and control issues

AmyLynn

Terrarian
Lately the game has been lagging and crashes. I was in the middle of fighting and almost defeated the twins when the game crashed. i went back in and everything I had collected was gone. Also when moving my avatar is backwards and the right controls to move it sticky as if it doesn’t want to move right. Up until now I’ve never had any issues and I’ve been playing mobile (IOS) for years. Can you fix this, or tell me if I’m doing something wrong please. 😊 Thank you

Lately the game has been lagging and crashes. I was in the middle of fighting and almost defeated the twins when the game crashed. i went back in and everything I had collected was gone. Also when moving my avatar is backwards and the right controls to move it sticky as if it doesn’t want to move right. Up until now I’ve never had any issues and I’ve been playing mobile (IOS) for years. Can you fix this, or tell me if I’m doing something wrong please. 😊 Thank you
Hi there @AmyLynn its hard to say what could be the issue. The game hasn’t changed within the last 6 months, so for it to “lately be lagging and crashing” it seems like that’s not the game (since it hasn’t changed), and could be multiple things with the hardware.

If you’re playing long stretches of time, consider saving and quitting every so often to give it a bit of a break. You might try setting the graphics to low, turning off backgrounds, disabling screen effects, and playing on trippy color setting to help the performance.

Back
Top Bottom