PC Freezing during boss fights

tutmoly

Terrarian
Long time lurker/player, first time poster so apologies if this is in the wrong category.

In my current playthrough, after beating Moon Lord for the first time, I used the Celestial Onion (first time using Calamity) and crafted a few items using Luminite before going to fight Moon Lord again, after which I encountered the following issue. My character freezes and causes the UI bug, with the game still running. If I regain movement, I discover all of my minions have been despawned. If I do not regain movement, the game crashes, which is where I got the below crash log while testing while fighting the Lunar Cultist

Please see Mod List, Log Details, and Screenshot below.

Mods:
  • CalamityMod
  • CalamityModMusic
  • AlchemistNPC
  • Antisocial
  • BossChecklist
  • BossExpertise
  • CheatSheet
  • Fargowiltas
  • FKBossHealthBar
  • HEROsMod
  • imkSushisMod
  • worldtilesflags
  • LOCK
  • MagicStorage
  • MaxStackExtra
  • RecipeBrowser
  • ShorterRespawn
  • SummonersAssociation
  • TerrariaOverhaul
  • TGFX
  • TMUS
  • TES
  • WingSlot

[21:17:16] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayerHead(Player drawPlayer, Single X, Single Y, Single Alpha, Single Scale)
at Terraria.Main.DrawMap()
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
[21:17:16] [1/FATAL] [Terraria]: Main engine crash
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Main.DrawPlayerHead(Player drawPlayer, Single X, Single Y, Single Alpha, Single Scale)
at Terraria.Main.DrawMap()
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()

terrariaBug.png

Got some time to test and after disabling mods at random it seems that Boss Expertise is to blame for this strange bug.

Back
Top Bottom