PC Fresh Expert Modded Terraria

Sheepyt

Terrarian
We are currently two people, looking to invite players to a laid back and no rush server.

Anyone is free to join. Whether you're experienced or may die a thousand times, experienced with mods or not, we don't mind. We only ask that you try to have fun and don't purposefully spoil the game or atmosphere for others.

We are both European, around the GMT timezone, and as the server is non-dedicated, please make sure you can join around the normal day hours for the GMT timezone.

We have our own Discord for voice, which you're free to join, or if you choose not to join, that's perfectly fine too - though, since most of the communication is through voice you may be a bit lonely.

I hope to speak to you soon!
Sheepy

Last edited:
We are currently two people, looking to invite players to a laid back and no rush server.

Anyone is free to join. Whether you're experienced or may die a thousand times, experienced with mods or not, we don't mind. We only ask that you try to have fun and don't purposefully spoil the game or atmosphere for others.

We are both European, around the GMT timezone, and as the server is non-dedicated, please make sure you can join around the normal day hours for the GMT timezone.

We have our own Discord for voice, which you're free to join, or if you choose not to join, that's perfectly fine too - though, since most of the communication is through voice you may be a bit lonely.

I hope to speak to you soon!
Sheepy
Yo im interested. Whats your steam?

Server host changed. Tested with two players, who say they have experienced zero lag despite spawning 20+ bosses and throwing dynamite repeatedly.

Now a community of 3-4 active players, and with a few others playing occasionally. Server statuses posted to Discord, so anyone in the Discord is alerted when the server is online. Voice channels also available on Discord.

Now progressing into Hardmode. New players will still have to create new characters, however will given all the help possible to get them up to scratch for Hardmode.

Anyone interested should send a message to me, and I'll get back to them shortly. Thanks!

Noteworthy mods:
  • Thorium
  • Calamity
  • Elemental Unleash
  • Spirit
  • Fargo's Summons
  • Magic Storage
  • Experience And Classes
And many other miscellaneous/QoL mods.

Back
Top Bottom