PC Fresh Newbie to Late-Game Guide (WIP)

3. My only question i have is in regards to "Chlorophyte Farming"; i read the wiki page on it then started setting it up to my disappointment of not a single ore spread. I started by digging a tunnel with a hole at the end (the tunnel and hole have stone walls placed in them) of it on either side of the hellevator at the start of underground layer with the 7*6 mud blocks 20 tiles from the vine ladder in the center of the 3 wide hellevator shaft. This is method is then repeated so the top of the next mudblock is 38 tiles below the bottom of the one above; this has been done twice now for a total of 4 seedable mudblocks and yet no growth. Any ideas as to why i haven't got any growth yet?

Might need to include a screenshot of those, I'm having trouble picturing it mentally. If you have Steam, you can simply hit F12 for a screenshot and then follow the easy instructions to upload and "View Online" and then click on the screenshot to open a window and C&P the URL, but that only works if you have Steam.

This guide has been excellent; i only wish i found it prior to starting on my SP world ;)

Glad you like it, though I suggest checking out the 1.3.0.8 version I am going to link below, it should be even better!

Note:
Aside from the addition of the Lunar Event concluding in Moon Lord along with all the items directly related to it, any other items added/tweaked and other additions/tweaks. You only really need to revise the guide; a complete rewrite is unnecessary as not that much has been added really compared to the content prior to the 1.3 update.

I've already re-written the guide, and wrote it in a better format using spoiler tags! It is up to date (for now) and can be found here:

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fresh-newbie-to-endgame-guide-1-3-0-8-wip.33510/

Glad the guide helped. As for the chlorophyte farming, it needs to be within a jungle biome. Also, chlorophyte grows VERY slowly, i'd recommend just mining it from the jungle.
The wiki says chlorophyte only naturally seeds in the underground jungle, but can be artificially seeded for a renewable supply, also providing images similar to mine. So chlorophyte can be farmed outside the jungle just has to be done right.

Here's the pic of my chlorophyte farming method (i'll go down as far as i think i'll need to go) http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/402305544755482958/A562994F901983AC57A96E456AD2EECEB8164250/
The spacing is 45 left-right & 41 bottom-top, and thanks for the 1.3 guide didn't see it at all.

Cheers, Cream Bun.

Last edited:
The wiki says chlorophyte only naturally seeds in the underground jungle, but can be artificially seeded for a renewable supply, also providing images similar to mine. So chlorophyte can be farmed outside the jungle just has to be done right.

Here's the pic of my chlorophyte farming method (i'll go down as far as i think i'll need to go) http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...58/A562994F901983AC57A96E456AD2EECEB8164250/;
The spacing is 45 left-right & 41 bottom-top, and thanks for the 1.3 guide didn't see it at all.

Cheers, Cream Bun.
Image not found.

I remember when I first fought the eye of Cthulhu, I forgot to prepare an arena and got shredded xD
After like half a year, I've already defeated every single boss, is now a pro, and found some extra lenses while sorting out my chest so I decided to fight the eye of Cthulhu again, this time I didn't even bother preparing an arena, I just equipped my scourge of the corruptor, held down the mouse and cackled as the eye got shredded...

Don’t use turtle armor against Plantera, rather, use titanium or hallowed.
And by the way, Crystal bullets are twice as good as cursed for Plantera.
what’s more, there is seriously no reason at all for grinding the scourge of the currupter, since golem is a joke and influx waver hard-trumps scourge of the curruptor.

Back
Top Bottom