• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Switch Friend codes!

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just tellme whenever your ready to play
Yea i will be happy to
In like 3 1/2 hrs
also, sorry if i missed it
I was busy

i can help
I will try to join but you know...
@sarahh @Koda.yay? @The meme lord @Someone that needs help
Hi folks. Please don’t use this thread as a place to chit chat about playing together. There were 5 pages of chatting in this thread that I removed. People coming to this thread will want to see Switch Friend Codes, not pages and pages of you guys organizing your group play. :D

I think it’s great that you can meet up and play together, and I don’t want to hinder that, but please take the organizing and chatting of it to a different spot - on your profiles or in a private convo would work.

Nos

Terrarian
My code is 0486 2501 2816.
I need someone to give me item because I lost my data.
I hope somebody will help me.

ThatOneGuy16

Terrarian
I mean I play terraria a little bit so if anyone wants to invite me we can play a terreria world together :) my sw is 6468 7081 5223

Top Bottom