Switch Friend codes!

SW-0854-3023-4429
This is my friend code. Earlier today I beat the game for the first time. I won't be on multiplayer much because of stuff like work and life in general. Would be nice to see the Multiplayer aspect of the game.

So how do you join a multiplayer world?
If you respond I might not join right away working on a speedrun. Just leave a response if you know.
Okay you click the word multiplayer, then click join and if there is any one playing online on a online world you click it, if it has a password you ask the person what it is or if it doesn't have a password you click and you should be able to join.

Hey guys my friend code is SW- 4167 - 1003 - 1443
Add me I'm literally always on. I've beaten every boss in normal and hardmode.. let me know if anyone needs anything..

My FC is 1424-8978-1688
I'm currently in hardmode and trying to gather adamantite so I can survive lol, I'd love to join someone's game

okay just sent you a request
You doing a playthrough?:D
Yeah, i want to play through the game with somebody, the furthest i ever got was the lunatic cultist
Then lets play
Do you want to host, or should i?
I'll host
Made a new world just join
I'm bringing in my better character
Was going to be a MM9 speedrun not a Terraria one. But I decided to cancel the attempt.
I'll make the world now. Normal or expert? Make a new guy for this world
Plus a lottttt more chit chat quotes

@TinyTheTurtle24 @DragonBlade650 @Random Fellow
Please don’t use this thread as a chat room. This thread should be for posting your Switch player codes and a minimal amount of other posting. There are close to three pages of chatting and organizing playing together. A better place to do that is on your profiles, or in private messages. That way when people come to this thread they don’t have to wade through pages and pages of old chit chat. I’ll remove most of the chat messages. Let me know if you have questions.

Plus a lottttt more chit chat quotes

@TinyTheTurtle24 @DragonBlade650 @Random Fellow
Please don’t use this thread as a chat room. This thread should be for posting your Switch player codes and a minimal amount of other posting. There are close to three pages of chatting and organizing playing together. A better place to do that is on your profiles, or in private messages. That way when people come to this thread they don’t have to wade through pages and pages of old chit chat. I’ll remove most of the chat messages. Let me know if you have questions.
Yeah we moved to conversations after a few messages

My friend code is 5304 2880 3522

I need help with Wall of Flesh.
All I want is to have at least one of my worlds to be in hard mode.
If you do send me a friend request then we can talk on discord.
My discord username is BaseBren123#5139

Hey my switch code is 5820-2428-1513 I really need solar wings solar armour and solar eruption pleeeaseeee! :))) it would be extremely appreciated :))))

Back
Top Bottom