Switch Friend codes!

My friend code is 5304 2880 3522

I need help with Wall of Flesh.
All I want is to have at least one of my worlds to be in hard mode.
If you do send me a friend request then we can talk on discord.
My discord username is BaseBren123#5139
I'll add you when I have time later. I can help out, and I am not to far ahead with one of my new guys.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I decided to make it. You can share your friend codes here.
Mine is SW-3669-2530-7504, but I can't guarantee that I'll add you. I only will if I'm familiar with your whereabouts.
Hey I added u my username is PP

Hey guys, I am new to Terraria on the switch and I have no idea how to play together (but I really want to!)
My friend code is: 5232-0220-7065

Can someone help out/play with me?

SW-2738-4768-5963
If anyone wants to join my ranged playthrough on the switch, private message me. My friend code is, again, SW-2738-4768-5963.
Rules:
Throwing weapons like knives and grenades that can only be used to kill are not allowed
Bombs and dynamite can only be used to mine, but it is okay if you accidentally kill something with it.
You are allowed to use your starting items to fight, but get a bow and arrows as fast as you can.
Use a NEW CHARACTER
No griefing
Anything with ranged in the damage is allowed, for example, bows, guns, the paintball gun, etc.
Summons are NOT allowed
Expert mode
There will be a password, so that's why you should private message me (start a conversation with only me and you)
Have fun!
Signs are allowed, my discord is Sans Undertale #5348 if you don't want to use signs but still want to communicate, no calling though.
Thanks!
Extra: I will already have a lead bow, some arrows, and wooden armor. Sorry, my character won't be to new, but i have barely used it.
Sorry Unit One if this is too much

hey I'm currently on hard mode, would like to help people out if needed

0016 3224 6537
Im new me and my girlfriend play on a world together we just got to hard mode a lil while ago but we are stuck on plantera and need help overall with the world. Friend code is SW-1615-8278-7889 her name is moo uwu... Mine is troller friend code: 2892-0399-3205. We are bored and really just want to play the game with people.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I decided to make it. You can share your friend codes here.
Mine is SW-3669-2530-7504, but I can't guarantee that I'll add you. I only will if I'm familiar with your whereabouts.
I'm the meme lord and my friend code is SW-4428-0451-6129

bruh I need help with moon lord

Back
Top Bottom