Just tellme whenever your ready to play
Yea i will be happy to
In like 3 1/2 hrs
also, sorry if i missed it
I was busy

i can help
I will try to join but you know...
@sarahh @Koda.yay? @The meme lord @Someone that needs help
Hi folks. Please don’t use this thread as a place to chit chat about playing together. There were 5 pages of chatting in this thread that I removed. People coming to this thread will want to see Switch Friend Codes, not pages and pages of you guys organizing your group play. :D

I think it’s great that you can meet up and play together, and I don’t want to hinder that, but please take the organizing and chatting of it to a different spot - on your profiles or in a private convo would work.

I mean I play terraria a little bit so if anyone wants to invite me we can play a terreria world together :) my sw is 6468 7081 5223

i destroyed every pre hard mode boss on my own on switch
Hi there @prosans, your comment has nothing to do with the topic though. If you’re going to post in a thread, your comment needs to be on-topic, which means that it needs to be relevant. This thread is for Switch friend codes, not chatting about what you’ve accomplished on Switch. Thanks.

ok
Hi there @prosans, your comment has nothing to do with the topic though. If you’re going to post in a thread, your comment needs to be on-topic, which means that it needs to be relevant. This thread is for Switch friend codes, not chatting about what you’ve accomplished on Switch. Thanks.

I haven't seen a thread for this yet, so I decided to make it. You can share your friend codes here.
Mine is SW-3669-2530-7504, but I can't guarantee that I'll add you. I only will if I'm familiar with your whereabouts.
Hey I would love someone to play with mine is SW-3832-1943-5797

My code is 1239 6443 9217.
I need someone to give me item because I lost my data.
I hope somebody will help me.

Can someone give me a few good weapons and accessories?
I just die ALL THE TIME. It's getting really annoying...

FC: SW-1653-6192-4718

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom