PC friend gets disconnected after a while of playing.

Chisaki

Retinazer
hello, whenever I play with my friend who lives in the same country as me (Philippines) he gets disconnected either -- almost instantly as he joins or after a while. this didn't happen before -- now it's happening and its getting super annoying . > . , meanwhile my friends from abroad can join in and NOT get disconnected. why? is it like an internet problem of sorts? guessing it is.

--Update--

just saw that I needed to post system specs

here:

Ram : 2GB
CPU : Intel Core Duo ( 1.83hz ) , ( 2 Cpus )
Graphics Card : [Modded] Intel 965 GMA (gives me 512mb vram)

I have .Net 4 and directX11

Last edited:
Those specs are slow, if you are hosting, chances are latency is high for that system that it kicks out players. Please confirm with another player?

Those specs are slow, if you are hosting, chances are latency is high for that system that it kicks out players. Please confirm with another player?
Okay I will, hopefully one of em is available :O

Try joining his world and see if you disconnect. If you don't disconnect, it's something on his side.
Okay , I have to wait for a bit though. he doesn't play with my often and even when he says he would --- he ends up not doing it :V

thanks for the replies ,I'll get back to you guys soon with results on what happened :O !!

UPDATE:

It's been a while ; but I finally got the chance to test it out with my friend. and yeah. I do not get disconnected when I join other people. but people get disconnected when they join me. not just my friend, but anyone else who joins, though they don't get kicked instantly. like -- after a few minutes of playing, that's when they get disconnected.

Back
Top Bottom