PC Friendly Neighborhood Pirate

Ay, ay, ay! It's me. That one Youtuber that no one's heard of and will likely never hear of again.
Here just to get acquainted with my fellow survivalists and enthusiasts alike. I hear rumor of a new update soon. How nice is that.

I'm currently invested in a series for Hardcore Terraria that's going on Youtube. I already took the liberty of putting it on the Let's Play thread. https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-series-now-with-a-semi-competent-host.70409/
The Series is kind of like, "What if Peanut Butter Gameplay & some B-Rated Channel had a baby along with an excessive amount of editing?" It's currently solo, however, that's to change in the future.

Anywho, this is an introduction correct? I'm 17, live in Upstate Hill-Billies-Vill and love Terraria! And of course I play normal Minecraft, Fallout and a variety of other games of World Domination. Pretty cool huh? When I'm not killing slimes of conquering the world as Luxembourg, I am a Princess Bride fanatic and could talk circles around you if we wanted to talk about it.

That wraps that up. Time for more tea!

Back
Top Bottom