tModLoader Friendly NPCs Don't Die Mod

Casu

Empress of Light
This is a quick and simple mod that makes it so that your town NPCs don't take damage from hostile enemies. Critters also don't die from hostile enemies. That's it.
Download on the mod browser​

its an awesome mod, finally i dont have to worry about they dying while a boss is spawned, but how about adding a method to kill npcs with your own hands, like the vanilla clothier voodoo doll, i mean it because i have a lot of mods that add a huge variety of npcs, unfortunally from the ~100 npcs i have only 50 can be housed where i want since the housing setup grid has support for only 50 npcs, so killing them was the only way i found to house the other npcs

its an awesome mod, finally i dont have to worry about they dying while a boss is spawned, but how about adding a method to kill npcs with your own hands, like the vanilla clothier voodoo doll, i mean it because i have a lot of mods that add a huge variety of npcs, unfortunally from the ~100 npcs i have only 50 can be housed where i want since the housing setup grid has support for only 50 npcs, so killing them was the only way i found to house the other npcs
You should be able to kill them with lava. Luiafk also has a npc killer.

Really good mod, but you have an issue with your mod here, "The Old One's Army Event" the goblins won't attack the crystal because i think you considered the crystal as an npc, if you don't know what i am talking about, Enable your mod and summon the old one's army and they will walk away from the crystal.

Really good mod, but you have an issue with your mod here, "The Old One's Army Event" the goblins won't attack the crystal because i think you considered the crystal as an npc, if you don't know what i am talking about, Enable your mod and summon the old one's army and they will walk away from the crystal.
I'll fix it.

cool let me try it now.
[doublepost=1520705611,1520705325][/doublepost]yeah cool! it's working pretty good, nice mod mate

i have a really good suggestion for this mod, this mod makes the NPC not die, well if they aren't gonna die then they better stop running away from enemies right ? im suggesting this because i bet there are more people who hates it when they know that the NPCs aren't going to die and inside the house but whenever a mob is near the house they all start running to away (so if the mob is on the right side of the house they all stack on the left side of the house which makes it hard to access one of them) and this also would help with them attacking the mob instead of just running away from it and shoot once then run. i think it's a good thing to do with this mod. thanks.

i have a really good suggestion for this mod, this mod makes the NPC not die, well if they aren't gonna die then they better stop running away from enemies right ? im suggesting this because i bet there are more people who hates it when they know that the NPCs aren't going to die and inside the house but whenever a mob is near the house they all start running to away (so if the mob is on the right side of the house they all stack on the left side of the house which makes it hard to access one of them) and this also would help with them attacking the mob instead of just running away from it and shoot once then run. i think it's a good thing to do with this mod. thanks.
Idk how to edit the npc code so that's not gonna happen.

This mod would be a great mod.... if it isn't 1 year old since the last update and ban the player from using the number key. When I uninstall the mod, the number key work perfectly again.

Back
Top Bottom