Items Frivolous Thoughts: Rainbow Fading Dye

Yvori

Terrarian
Rainbow_Brick_%28placed%29.gif

So for anyone who doesn't know, these are Rainbow Bricks. They cycle like this constantly, and that is GLORIOUS.
The best part is, you can look like that too!... Well, sort of.
See, there's Rainbow Dye... It's... Well, static. Boring. Just makes your stuff colorful.
Rainbow Hair Dye - now we're getting somewhere. It has the same effect as the Bricks! But sadly cannot be applied to armor.
So what do we have for armor? Living Rainbow Dye... Yes, it cycles through colors, but not in the same way as the Rainbow Bricks and Hair Dye.

Living_Rainbow_Dye_Used.gif

As you can see, it's actually quite different. Different pace, different way of transitioning...
In short, it doesn't go with the Bricks and Hair Dye at all! This just won't do!
We must rally to have Rainbow Fading Dye - that is, an armor dye that matches and syncs with Rainbow Bricks and Rainbow Hair Dye - put into the game!
THIS IS A TOP PRIORITY!

Of course, I'm being sarcastic. Something like this really isn't a priority... It'd still be nice to have, though. You could blend in fantastically with your Obnoxious Rainbow Castle!
...Now I really want this for that sole purpose.

The Midnight Rainbow dye does it, it's a darker color but basically what you said but darker. I like this though. Maybe when you have possession of a rainbow dye you can buy it for 2 platinum from the dye trader.

The Midnight Rainbow dye does it, it's a darker color but basically what you said but darker. I like this though. Maybe when you have possession of a rainbow dye you can buy it for 2 platinum from the dye trader.
It is same as Living Rainbow Dye but more darker. It doesn't cycle though colours like Rainbow Bricks and other Rainbow items.

this thread=seiziures
but I think that it should stay that way, because personally I like the armour effect better than the fading.
That's the thing though - I wasn't suggesting we replace the Living/Midnight Rainbow Dyes. I was suggesting we just add a seperate "Rainbow Fading Dye".

Back
Top Bottom