Frog's AMA

Jack Morgan

Skeletron Prime
I'm new here, figured I'd do an AMA so you guys could get to know me better.

Silly questions get silly answers, serious questions might get serious answers.

Ask away, y'alls!~

Quick edit: I'm fine with any kind of question, as long as you're not breaking the forum rules, of course.

Man, I'm loving that cloak!

Any history behind that handle of yours, seems intriguing?

Man, I'm loving that cloak!

Any history behind that handle of yours, seems intriguing?
Indeed, the fluffy collar is what does it for me.

As for my name, many people probably know that I have a possibly unhealthy obsession with frogs. However, the name originally comes from a Globox skin from Minecraft: 360 edition, and I decided to go with it after further being exposed to the wonderful world of blue frogs in Spelunky. The "Laughable" part comes from both all the fun times me and a friend had laughing at getting killed in Spelunky by the hoppy buggers, as well as my joking, playful nature as a person.

As for my name, many people probably know that I have a possibly unhealthy obsession with frogs. However, the name originally comes from a Globox skin from Minecraft: 360 edition, and I decided to go with it after further being exposed to the wonderful world of blue frogs in Spelunky. The "Laughable" part comes from both all the fun times me and a friend had laughing at getting killed in Spelunky by the hoppy buggers, as well as my joking, playful nature as a person.
Great times with buds, man, sounds awesome. I am the self proclaimed turtle lord, so hopefully our two kingdoms can happily coexist.

usernames have a good backstory. oh, and keep water away from me. I like fire and not water.

anyways... how welcoming do you find the community (dont take my outside too lightly, I still will burn you. ask anyone)

usernames have a good backstory. oh, and keep water away from me. I like fire and not water.

anyways... how welcoming do you find the community (dont take my outside too lightly, I still will burn you. ask anyone)
The few people I've met so far have been plenty welcoming, not that I've been here even a day yet. Starting anew in a community is always scary, but you guys get an 8/8.

why eight? why not ten? or five? or twenty-four? or my favorite, one hundred and three
Well, you see:
Frog has four letters
Eight looks like two circles stuck together
Four times two equals eight
Frog = Eight
Equal sign looks like two lines
Two times two equals four
Four equals 3 plus one
3 = Triangle
1 looks like "I"
"I" = "Eye"
Frog is illuminati confirmed

[ Actually I just went with eight at random ]

Well, you see:
Frog has four letters
Eight looks like two circles stuck together
Four times two equals eight
Frog = Eight
Equal sign looks like two lines
Two times two equals four
Four equals 3 plus one
3 = Triangle
1 looks like "I"
"I" = "Eye"
Frog is illuminati confirmed

[ Actually I just went with eight at random ]
I know kid. by the way, If you ever need a new avvy, artists here usually take requests

How dare you guys start this without waiting for me

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

Oh dear. Guess I know what I'll be doing tonight.

How dare you guys start this without waiting for me

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse?

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

1. Talking mustache.
2. Either one I'd probably just pluck/shave constantly.
3. Probably something like vastly improved hearing or eyes in the back of my head, so I can keep constant tabs on what's going on around me.
4. Probably somewhat expensive at the beginning to get surgery to remove the mutation.
5. Probably swords. I really like swords.
6. Probably take over the world.
7. Tough one. I've got reasons for both, but I'm going to go with werewolves, because you're normal except for one night every month or so.
8. Cats. They're evil and manipulative, but cuddly and soft.
9. At this point it's a must. We must acquire all the memes.
10. I'd name him Tally, referencing the song "Banana Man" by Tally Hall.
11. At the beginning, yes, but then the novelty of it would wear off and I'd be a grumpy frog pizza burrito.
12. Depends on what kind; but for the most part, yes.
13. A computer, so I could crash right when Moon Lord's almost dead.
14. Write books about my original reality, to both be a famous fictional writer and possibly find anyone else from my reality.
15. That's a tough one. Either "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zepplin, or "Every time you look around" by Miracle of Sound.
16. Bill Gate's credit card. 'Nuff said.
17. I'd be a badass Spartan running around toting rocket launchers and gravity hammers. Good deal.
18. Cthulhu. No one's gonna mess with the guy who keeps Cthulhu as a pet.
19. My silly and humorous side would do the lenny face at everyone, and my logical and grumpy side would just glare at everyone.
20. Anonymous mask. For top euphoria.
21. Probably a gate to Hell or zombies. Maybe both.

Whoo, finished. Sorry if I missed a question.

Hello friend.
So you like Spelunky? WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *ahem* Uh, have you beat the game? And uh... Whats your steam... I wanna play Spelunky together...

Hello friend.
So you like Spelunky? WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *ahem* Uh, have you beat the game? And uh... Whats your steam... I wanna play Spelunky together...
Hate to break it to ya, but I always sucked at Spelunky. And furthermore, I only have it on the Xbox.

You can still add me on Steam, name's "Frog, Dank Baron"

Quick edit: Sorry for the late response, I had to sleep at some point.

The few people I've met so far have been plenty welcoming, not that I've been here even a day yet. Starting anew in a community is always scary, but you guys get an 8/8.

Glad do hear it! Tell me if you need anything! (I like to consider myself a slightly big name here, but I'm really not :p )

Who exactly is your profile picture, and why does it go with your username?

Glad do hear it! Tell me if you need anything! (I like to consider myself a slightly big name here, but I'm really not :p )

Who exactly is your profile picture, and why does it go with your username?
[ I know the feel, don't worry ]

It's my in-game character, whose full title is Manynames, The Cruel Baron. And it doesn't, really.

Back
Top Bottom