Story From the Beginning

Joop

Wall of Flesh
Hello, this is my first Story on the forums. I usually am in the Suggestions area. But, Im going to go for another thing.
So, here is my story, From The Beginning.

It's been a long time since someone has tried to stop me.

All attempts were failures. When will I get a good fight?

. . .

Huh? What's this? A new world was created!

It's probably just another failure... I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Let's see how this unfolds...

Generating World
. . .
Complete

"Where am I?," This world was beautiful, I took a moment to look around, there were trees, flowers, and... Wait, who is That?
There was a brownish-haired man standing there as If he were waiting for something or someone.
"Hello?" I'd say, he would Reply, "Greetings, Adam." "What? How do you know my name?" I asked, confused.
"Well, I am your Guide. I know many things about this world. Including your name."
"Uh... How?" I ask. "There is no need to wonder about that."

"Oh, I'm getting off-hand, my name is Dylan." He said. "Well, I guess it's nice to meet you Dylan."
We stopped talking for a moment. I looked to my right and saw a tiny green blob approaching me.
I yelled, "WHAT is THAT?" He then replied to me, "It is called a Slime, it is the weakest of it's species.
"There are more?" "Yes, many different colors." He said, pulling out a bow.
I stood back, he then pulled back an arrow and directly shot the Slime.
"Whoa, your pretty good with a bow, huh?" I say.
"I mean, it is kind of basic." He replies.

He then says, "Okay, you need to get started in this world. There are things to deal with."
"Like what?" I ask. He then says, "You will know soon enough."
"First things, first. Cut some Trees"

Somewhere... Far away. Someone is watching...
Hmm, let's keep watching him and see how this plays out.

"So your going to walk up to the tree and just swing the axe at it." stated Dylan.
I swing the axe like Dylan said. The tree eventually came Tumbling down.
"Whoa... That was awesome!" I yelled. I began picking up all of the wood scraps.

Dylan began, "So, now you have some wood. Let's construct a base! It is not that hard, It has to be good and large so It can contain
everything you might need. Workbenches, furnaces, anvils, chests, and anything else."
"Sounds good," I replied.

I then began placing down all of my wood into a box formation. Dylan let out a short and quiet sigh.
"What's wrong, Dylan?" I wondered. "Urgghhh... It's always wooden boxes! Everyone I meet always makes a box for their base" grunted Dylan.
"Well, I could add some Design I suppose." I stated. I began making some shape with the wood, Dylan seemed happy. I was happy, too.
It was complete. Shaped, walls, torches placed around for light, I was happy about it.

Dylan started, "Now, to really start things, you can't be like you are now, you need to be protected! Night should be approaching soon, so you'l have to be
quick. Nearby there is an entrance to a cave. Go in there and mine any shiny things you find. I will be waiting in the house for you to return.
I then started walking towards the cave holding a torch. The entrance was huge, I walked in and started going down.
Deeper, Deeper, Deeper. "What's this" I said. There was a chest in horrible state sitting in the rocks.
I opened it up and found Metals, Coins, ropes, and... a Potion? "I don't even think I should drink this."
I closed the chest and looked up. "Gaaaahhh!"

Pfffftt. A little bug? This kid is pathetic...

Upon closing that chest, I saw something I couldn't quite make out. It had 2 huge beady eyes extending off of his head like
a snail. It also had these two huge pincher like objects on the front of his face and are what I can
assume to be his jaws. That scared me so bad, I ran all the way out that cave. Dropping some of the coins I had found.

Once I made it back home, It was dusk. I was breathing really heavily. "What? What's wrong?" said Dylan, very confused.
"Well... [Breath] there was this huge bug-monster thing in the cave... It scared me so bad." I said, coughing.
Dylan asked, "Can you describe it for me?" I nodded and started, "It had 2 huge beady eyes coming out of
it's head and it had 2 pinchers which I assumed to be it's jaws." I calmed a bit.
"Ah, Crawdads." Dylan addressed. "Crawdad... What is a Crawdad?" I said, confused.
Dylan began, "Crawdads are some Uncommon creatures in the deeper parts of a cave, how far down in the cave were you?"
"I wasn't THAT far into the cave. I could still see some grass and dirt from the surface. Oh, and a bit of light." I stated.
Dylan sat confused, "Hm, that's weird. They usually don't come up that far. But, I guess it wandered on up here.

01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100101 01111000 01101001 01110011 01110100 00101110

I looked out the window, It was now night time. I sat there a bit scared. Dylan looked at me. "What? . . . Oh, it's your
first night, huh? Pffft! Don't worry, there is nothing to be afraid about. You have me and this nice house!" Dylan smiled.
I gulpled. "Well, It shouldn't be that bad then, huh?"

Heh heh, let's see how it Handles night.

Dylan lit a candle and sat down. "So, is there anything you need help with?" I then asked, "Yeah... I found this potion, at least I think it is."
I handed Dylan the red bottle. "Oh, these are Healing Potions! Pretty common around here, and handy. If your ever in danger,
take a drink and It will heal you up!" Dylan gave me back the potion and I looked at it Like It was some Life Saving Miracle.
I started, "So... I can save me basically?" Dylan replied, "Well, It depends on how you use it. I guess it can save you."
I nodded and looked at the door. [THUMP THUMP]

I yelled, "Gah! What was that?" Dylan sighed, "It's zombies trying to break in, They never succeed."
I sighed in relief. "Uh... Im going to go out there." I gupled. "WHAT? It's very dangerous out there, you know!" Dylan yelled.
I hastily replied, "Hey, don't worry." Dylan stared at me, "Well... Go on."
My shaking hand reached for the door, and I ran outside. Dylan looked outside.
"Oh no..."

Ha! What an Idiot, who goes out at night like that?

As soon as I got out there I was crowded by mutated beings that I could only assume were zombies and these flying eyes that kept ramming into me, that
shouldn't hurt, but when the hit me, I felt weaker and weaker, as If the life was being sucked out of me right there.
I tried to stab them with my short sword, but It was not enough. Everything was becoming dark.
Dark, Dark, Darker, Darker...
Darkness

There was nothing. Complete darkness. All of the sudden, I woke up on the floor inside my house with Dylan standing over me.
Dylan coughed, "Uh, I think you didn't do so well." I got up and brushed my shoulder, still shook up, "What just
happened? Wasn't I dead?" Dylan chuckled, "Well, It's called re-spawning." I looked at him
confused, "I have never heard of that." Dylan replied, "Well, it means when
you 'die', you come back to life, but you loose your money upon 'death'."

I checked my pockets for the coins, there were only a few left, "Does this mean I'm a god?"
Dylan smiled, "I guess you could say that." I screamed and ran in circles. I did not care
that I lost my money, I come back to life! Dylan's face turned firm, "You know, it comes at a small cost as well, and it is not the coins."
I looked at him, "Then what could It be?" Dylan stared at me seriously, "Every time you 'die', you loose your feeling
for this world a little more. Every 'death' just makes you that much more careless. You would just be
another hopeless waste of time. If you keep 'dying', you won't be able to save
this world.'

Dylan stopped staring and smiled a little bit, "But, you wouldn't do that... Right, Adam?" I just looked
at Dylan for a while, "Uh... I won't." I feel like I had just made a huge mistake, as If I just
wasn't good enough, that Dylan would hate me if I didn't save the world.
"Wait, save the world? Why would this world need to be saved anyway? There seems to be no problem."
Dylan laughed, "Well, you haven't even started yet."
"

Back into the caves? I thought you were scared, haha!

Dylan started on, "Well, if you want to save the world, you cant look like you do now! You need to get into the caves and
find some good metals." I picked up my pickaxe, "Will Do!" I ran out the door and into the cave, it was just turning
daytime. Upon passing up the location that I saw the 'Crawdad', I slowed down. I proceeded to slowly
Walk down the tunnel. Eventually, I reached a pit.

I almost slipped right off into the dark abyss. I through a torch down the hole... [Bump]
I looked down the hole. I saw a tiny light down there, "It must be pretty deep..."
I pulled out some rope I found in that chest and started piling it down. Eventually, I saw my rope by the light source.
I grabbed on, shaking, and climbed down.

I touched the ground and let go. I picked up my torch and pointed it out. "Oh my..." There were shiny ores everywhere! Excitedly, I ran
and dug up every piece of it. I was in the middle of mining the last ores when all of the sudden "Gᖇᗩᕼᕼ..."
I turned around and there was this humanoid approaching me. But when it entered the light... I ran so fast.

He is totally not prepared for him.

So, this weird skeletal figure approached me. I tried to say hello, but it started attacking me!
I fought back, but he was too strong!

I woke up to Dylan standing over me.
"Are you okay?"
I replied, "Uhh... Yeah. Im fine. Some weird skeleton dude attacked me."
Dylan started, "They are all over the caves, watch out."
I looked at Dylan, he was looking a bit weird...
Dylan started to amalgamate. "DYLAN? Are you okay?"
"☟︎☜︎☹︎︎ ︎☜︎"
I yelled, "What is happening?"

I blacked out.
There was a figure with a large top hat on with no face.
I couldn't speak.
"So... Your here now."
Who is this? Why is here interfering with my subject!
"Your probably wondering why I sent you here, huh?"
"Well. I'm here to tell you. If you rule this world...
Your not going to like what happens after."
"So, just a heads up, buddy... It's not like your going to see me again, you failure."
What? Who is he? What is going on? STOP INTERFERING!!!

It seemed like hours I was blacked out.

What do you think? I will keep adding on soon.​

Last edited:
Nice!
Looking forward to more.

Separate different speakers like this. I think this is personal preference, but it makes it easier to distinguish speakers when switching between them.

"Like what?" I ask.

"You don't need to know."

Are you still making Chapter 7? Have you even started making Chapter 7?
The suspense is killing me.
Literally.
me ---> :zombie: :rolleyes: <---suspense
I guess it's gonna be a big chapter.
But that's just a guess.
I bet it's even BIGGER.

I haven't really updated this in a while due to things going on and mostly, I forgot. But I'm going to start updating it a little more frequently now. (Hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom