from the logs of ca##u# ma#, chapter one: who was i?

LordGwen

Retinazer
dear person who originally owned this book, if this is now returned, im sorry for writing in it. also how come when i found it in that hole that it was soaking wet but with no water related page damage?

its been a while world, but i dug myself out of that mud pit of a house!
my horn o plent finally has seemed to run out of juice so i cant heal anymore.
i took up making friends with the wildlife, hell ive managed to tame a face monster i named billy!
i tried looking about at what my home has become over the past 6 years or so (i think ive been stuck in that boulder hole with my love a painter named lorenzo for so long. Its just me, him, billy, micro the minotaur, izzabimp the imp and this wierd purple orb that keeps following me now. But hey, at least my buisness at selling furniture and frozen chairs went boom while i was gone! I got 80 platinum Coins!
in other news i keep finding wierd thorns in my shoulders, and theres some sort of rotten pumpkin like smell on me that i might had ever since i got stuck in that dark hole. I only remember names because of my partner, he had to remind me. I dont know who this book first belonged to, the cover is very old darkish red leather with a broken blue crystal on the front and has a yellow leather nameplate but the name on the plate is so worn that i can only make out the letters C A U M A. Even if its worn, if i ever find the owner though, id like to give it back Even though they probably died in that crimson storm that happened on that fateful blood moon night.... I dont remember much of my past anymore sadly. i forgot most of it in that small hole filled with boulders. I hope to remember some of it soon.
----topsy norton turvy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom