PS4 Frost armor since patch. and a few other things.

Ipos

Terrarian
My younger brother found 2 frost armor pieces from ice giants before the patch since back then they still spawned from them direclty, now he got frost cores from there but theres no option to craft frost armor, i know that pc version needed adamantium or the other metal aswell but shouldnt it atleast show up in the "show all" menu as everything else also does?

Another thing i just found out; Moonglow doesnt show on the map, i found a moonglow after 3 hours or so looking for one and when i walked away from it a bit to check the map what color they showed there was nothing at all, yes it was night and yes it was glowing.

Another bug i ran into was that sky dragons or whatever their name was dissapear often and massacre your whole town while you cant see them, atleast in coop online. I also had that i could see a sky dragon and my younger brother couldnt.

Another bug is that sometimes pets dissapear and cant seem to be summoned anymore.

edit: Information accesoires do not work as intended, they should portray information such as depth and time from the backpack, not need to be equipped.

Sorry for the whole bunch of things but it would be silly to make a seperate thread for everyone of them, if its ok ill let this be the central thread where i post bugs and glitches i find?

Last edited:
edit: Information accesoires do not work as intended, they should portray information such as depth and time from the backpack, not need to be equipped.
I'm not sure about your other reports, but this one regarding info accessories isn't a bug. Info accessories don't display info from just being in your inventory until 1.3. In 1.2.4 you still have to equip them for them to display info. And Console is now 1.2.4.

My younger brother found 2 frost armor pieces from ice giants before the patch since back then they still spawned from them direclty, now he got frost cores from there but theres no option to craft frost armor, i know that pc version needed adamantium or the other metal aswell but shouldnt it atleast show up in the "show all" menu as everything else also does?
Have you tried crafting it with Hallowed bars?
Another thing i just found out; Moonglow doesnt show on the map, i found a moonglow after 3 hours or so looking for one and when i walked away from it a bit to check the map what color they showed there was nothing at all, yes it was night and yes it was glowing.
Not sure if this is a bug, do the other herbs appear on your map? Herbs (Daybloom, Deathweed, Waterleaf, etc) not shrubs and other background plants.
Another bug i ran into was that sky dragons or whatever their name was dissapear often and massacre your whole town while you cant see them, atleast in coop online. I also had that i could see a sky dragon and my younger brother couldnt.
This is likely a internet connection issue. Feel free to report at http://support.505games.com/support/home
Another bug is that sometimes pets dissapear and cant seem to be summoned anymore.
http://support.505games.com/support/home

I dont mean bad but its a bit tiring to have to file a whole report for every glitch/bug i find, wouldnt it be easier for everyone if the devs sometimes check these forums themselves to see whats up? ;l
I'm not sure about your other reports, but this one regarding info accessories isn't a bug. Info accessories don't display info from just being in your inventory until 1.3. In 1.2.4 you still have to equip them for them to display info. And Console is now 1.2.4.
Will console eventually/in early 2016 be 1.3 too? I know they will eventually add things like naming chests etc so i would think so, btw theres a LOT of stuff missing from the crafting menus actually while their components can be found aswell.

I dont mean bad but its a bit tiring to have to file a whole report for every glitch/bug i find, wouldnt it be easier for everyone if the devs sometimes check these forums themselves to see whats up? ;l

Will console eventually/in early 2016 be 1.3 too? I know they will eventually add things like naming chests etc so i would think so, btw theres a LOT of stuff missing from the crafting menus actually while their components can be found aswell.
As much as I try to, the forums aren't as organized as their system.
I expect 1.3 will come but I wouldn't expect it in Q1 of next year. It took Re-Logic quite a while to finish 1.3 for PC, the porting process tends to always crack open a few cans of worms.

Stuff like what? They'd need an itemized list to be able to address an issue like that.

tough to write down since the list is large and completely by noticing when i want to craft something, my memory isnt the best so i cant recall everything, ill try to remind myself to emediately post things i see are missing from now on, im tired atm need to sleep.

tough to write down since the list is large and completely by noticing when i want to craft something, my memory isnt the best so i cant recall everything, ill try to remind myself to emediately post things i see are missing from now on, im tired atm need to sleep.
Probably best to keep a notepad handy when playing.

Back
Top Bottom