Xbox 360 Frost Bee

XxLegoTadhgxX

Terrarian
Well me and my dad just updated Terraria not to long ago, few hours. I built a huge arena to do the frost moon since his wasn't realy going to work... We were going through the moon quite well but then suddenly a queen bee awoke....... Ye hence the title that probably wasn't ment to happen. I think that they spawned instead of present mimics since they are the only monsters I didnt see. And because of how rare they were..

I build a heavily modified version of demises arena, with crimestone instead of snow. Already regretting the herpies. I need purple clementator for dis

The queen bee isnt only spawning during frost moon (although it seems more common to happen then) but she is also spawning randomly during non events aka normal play...idk if it may be an issue with the spawn ai but that is what it seems to be cause she spawns just like the eye of cthulu does on random nights. But the queen bee does seem to be spawning fairly frequently compared to other bosses such as the eye of cthulu and slime king. I am currently testing a theory i have (making a new map killing all bosses and defeating all events and destroying all larvae) to see if it is an issue with older maps or just a mixup in the coding. Anyone else willing to help me in my venture i woudld be very grateful if you could post your findings so as we can nail down what exactly is causing it. (If it hasn't been determined already)

Edit: Btw my arena is DicemanX's original Horseman's blade arena in a snow biome that i recreated on the xbox by hand.

Last edited:
The queen bee isnt only spawning during frost moon (although it seems more common to happen then) but she is also spawning randomly during non events aka normal play...idk if it may be an issue with the spawn ai but that is what it seems to be cause she spawns just like the eye of cthulu does on random nights. But the queen bee does seem to be spawning fairly frequently compared to other bosses such as the eye of cthulu and slime king. I am currently testing a theory i have (making a new map killing all bosses and defeating all events and destroying all larvae) to see if it is an issue with older maps or just a mixup in the coding. Anyone else willing to help me in my venture i woudld be very grateful if you could post your findings so as we can nail down what exactly is causing it. (If it hasn't been determined already)

Edit: Btw my arena is DicemanX's original Horseman's blade arena in a snow biome that i recreated on the xbox by hand.
Please file a report at http://www.505games.com/contact with your findings :)

I have so several times now lolz everytime i get a lil more info...just looking to help out with som e bug squashing (pun partially intended)
Ahhh then I'd suggest you do as much testing as you can think of before reporting again :)

Has happened to me during Frost moons. And it happens in an arena I have made with the following conditions(hopefully the conditions will help nail down the bug)...
-above surface
-in unexplored new worlds
-no abeemination in inventory or world even
-happened once in an ocean biome(after drained) & once in an ice biome
*I like the present mimic theory

Back
Top Bottom