Weapons & Equip Frost Blade/Snowy Blade.

Alienguy

Terrarian
I was thinking, since there is Frost Armor in game, why not add a 'Frost Blade'? A 'Snowy Sword' , obtained from A Ice Golem, would be combined with the Terra Blade, 3 Broken Hero Swords,15 souls of every kind (except blight), and the true blades on a Demon Altar/Crimson Altar. Thus difficult, since they might not have any souls, true blades, broken hero swords or altars left. Also, a new debuff. Here's the stats.

Frost blade

Damage; 93
Knockback; 7.0
Velocity; 14
Rarity; Yellow
Very fast
Sell for; 1 platinum
Gives enemy Freezerburn debuff

Snowy sword

Drop rate; 1/7500
Damage; 85
Knockback; 6
Velocity; 10
Rarity; Yellow
Fast
Sell for; 10 gold
Gives enemy Freezerburn debuff
If a miss, hits you, idiot.

There. Better?

Last edited:
Not one thread that lists the Terra Blade as a crafting ingredient has ever succeeded. Not once. And, if you ask me, not ever. The only one I support is Tobbvald's Ria.

People need to stop seeing a link between upgrading something and using it as a crafting ingredient. Though it's not like Terra even needs one.

And it's not like we have a snow/ice themed sword in the game already, right? Right?
Frostbrand.png

Last edited:
I agree with Bacon, we already have 2 ice themed swords, why do we even need a third/fourth new ice sword? And the fact that it uses Terra Blade as an ingredient is a huge nope on my part, No Support.

You don't need to apologize, it's just simple criticism (although I think I came off a little rude), we're just here to give you our best opinions on it.

Real talk don't apologize for that, too many :red:s in this forum try to crush ponies for their ideas. ( and posting methods shameless self promotion )
It's really quite sickening sometimes.
Erm, when did self-promotion come into this? All we did was just display our opinions on the Suggestion.

Back on topic however, i'm sure alot of suggestions get turned into mods so just ask around, they'll make your icesword a thing for sure.

Thanks for support, dunbarthered. Thank you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420776902][/DOUBLEPOST]And thanks Dire Sigma for apoligizing

I was more implying the hate i get for being a brony that's what i meant about self promotion.
what does being a brony have to do with anything?
don't try to start some sort of argument about a completely unrelated issue. nobody wants that.

as for the suggestion itself, I ditto baconfry on this one.
but with all dew respect, it's not balanced horribly.

Not being sarcastic just in case ur wondering
[DOUBLEPOST=1420777078][/DOUBLEPOST]
what does being a brony have to do with anything?
don't try to start some sort of argument about a completely unrelated issue. nobody wants that.

as for the suggestion itself, I ditto baconfry on this one.
but with all dew respect, it's not balanced horribly.
Thank you for not being rude.

Back
Top Bottom