Weapons & Equip Frost Blade/Snowy Blade.

what does being a brony have to do with anything?
don't try to start some sort of argument about a completely unrelated issue. nobody wants that.

as for the suggestion itself, I ditto baconfry on this one.
but with all dew respect, it's not balanced horribly.
it has nothing at all to do with it, that's why i said shameless self promotion.

The only thing I see really wrong with this thread is the terra blade thing (again, agreeing with Bacon here). You shouldnt have to use a terra blade to craft something else. Just leaving it as an ice blade that doesnt shoot beams might be ok, just as a side sword kind of thing. Though I still don't know where that would fit in progression...

This is kinda off topic, but
Not one thread that lists the Terra Blade as a crafting ingredient has ever succeeded. Not once. And, if you ask me, not ever.
What about Tobbvald's RIA? I know it hasn't succeeded yet, but it got a ton of support even from you :p

OT: make this sword a little less powerful and use like the frostbrand instead of the terra blade, and I may support this. Also: what does the snowy sword drop from?

The only thing I see really wrong with this thread is the terra blade thing (again, agreeing with Bacon here). You shouldnt have to use a terra blade to craft something else. Just leaving it as an ice blade that doesnt shoot beams might be ok, just as a side sword kind of thing. Though I still don't know where that would fit in progression...

This is kinda off topic, but

What about Tobbvald's RIA? I know it hasn't succeeded yet, but it got a ton of support even from you :p

OT: make this sword a little less powerful and use like the frostbrand instead of the terra blade, and I may support this. Also: what does the snowy sword drop from?
It drops from ice golem, like it says

I could add these swords into a mod. Do they shoot projectiles, though? Also, I might try to sprite these swords.

Not one thread that lists the Terra Blade as a crafting ingredient has ever succeeded. Not once. And, if you ask me, not ever. The only one I support is Tobbvald's Ria.

People need to stop seeing a link between upgrading something and using it as a crafting ingredient. Though it's not like Terra even needs one.

And it's not like we have a snow/ice themed sword in the game already, right? Right?
Frostbrand.png
Is it good NoW!

Well, the idea still lacks creativity. What makes people want to have your new sword? There's Frostbrand and there's that icicle sword which name I forgot.
So there's no lack of cold steel (hah, I made a pun!).
What makes your weapons special? Find a way to make them unique. :)

Well, the idea still lacks creativity. What makes people want to have your new sword? There's Frostbrand and there's that icicle sword which name I forgot.
Ok. Thank you!

Is it ok?

Back
Top Bottom