Sprites Frost knives

Electroman102

Duke Fishron
The ice mimic, being the hardest of all of the mimics to defeat (having 50 defense) has the least loot out of all of the mimics! I think a new and unique weapon would be great!

Introducing: Frost knives!
upload_2018-8-6_21-44-24.png
(Sprite by ME!)
Damage: 30 (melee)
Inflicts: Frostburn (5 sec)

The frost knives would work similar to vampire knives, with frostburn instead of life steal. Also, the knives would have a shattering effect upon hitting blocks, and one less knife (compared to vampire knives) is thrown at a time.

Thank you for reading my suggestion! Let me know if anything needs to be changed or added!

Last edited:
This would be a bit too strong for that tier in hardmode. It does more damage than the Vampire Knives, inflicts a DoT, and can be obtained much earlier with less farming. While the Vampire Knives do have that sweet lifesteal mechanic, this weapon will have much higher DPS than most weapons(with a few situational exceptions) and can be probably used to carry all the way up to Plantera, until you get the Vampire Knives.

I'd suggest weakening them, maybe so that it does 25ish damage or 30ish but throws one less knife so that it can be more balanced for it's tier.

Back
Top Bottom