Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I'm playing on master mode, and I haven't gotten a single drop from Everscreams or Santanks, not even any relics, which have a 100% drop rate. I don't have any traps in the area and am getting credit for the kills (tally counter).

Note: the ice queen does drop her loot properly upon first kill, but after which nothing is dropped.

Last edited:
Are you playing on a Master world or in Journey mode with Master difficulty level?
I gave it a quick attempt in a Master world and the bosses dropped plenty of items.

Edit: I did some testing (from another thread) and it seems that a Relic only drops if another item drops as well. (For Santa-NK1, that'd be a trophy, Elf Melter, Chain Gun or Toy Tank.) Drop rates are relatively low in the earlier waves so if Relics are tied to other items, that may be why you didn't see any Relics.

Last edited:
Are you playing on a Master world or in Journey mode with Master difficulty level?
I gave it a quick attempt in a Master world and the bosses dropped plenty of items.

Edit: I did some testing (from another thread) and it seems that a Relic only drops if another item drops as well. (For Santa-NK1, that'd be a trophy, Elf Melter, Chain Gun or Toy Tank.) Drop rates are relatively low in the earlier waves so if Relics are tied to other items, that may be why you didn't see any Relics.

I did it in both to be sure. In regular Master mode, I got a relic drop from the Everscream and that was it. Now the Everscream and Santank do not drop items. In the Journey Master world, items weren't dropping either, until I encountered the Ice Queen, after which Everscream and Santank did drop their drops occasionally, relics included.

OK, thank you. Warrants some further investigation - I don't think it's coincidence two players reported the same issue both on the Frost Moon. Might be something else at play causing issues with item drops.

Well, on my very first kill I got drops from each of the bosses. I'm not able to reproduce the general issue of no loot, but the relic not being 100% issue is being brought up for review.

I had the same issue. It wasn't dropping the relic or loot, just a lot of health (like any normal event boss). Thank you for reporting this, I searched on the web, and this came up.

Back
Top Bottom