Mobile Frost Moon Difficulty

There's seriously a gigantic list of bug fixes identified in the mobile bugs thread OP. It's already live on IOS and it's already been submitted for google play.

We were supposed to have it days ago. The only thing that really makes any sense to complain about is why it's now being delayed.... Well, after you stop questioning how 40 to 50 bugs were missed during a 3 month delay in releasing it in the first place, when the whole reason behind the delay was to remove bugs, and also why tickets are being marked as closed before the issue is resolved... nevermind... there's a few things that make plenty of sense to complain about. lol.

Pretty hard to convince people that during 3 months of bug testing not a single person bothered to see if timers or traps worked.... As well as other super basic and necessary things. Everyone plays differently is the excuse you'll hear... But that kinda ignores the fact that there are multiple bugs that are global and exist regardless of playstyle... Identified almost immediately by several players, yet missed over the course of three months of bug testing. ha.

I concur. AdamP1916 knows what's up. We're on the same page, brother. I've been blowing up this one particular customer support guy's inbox for the last 2 weeks. I've literally sent him 48 emails so far on bugs that I've found, covering about 60+ bugs. And here's the kicker, 1/3 of the bugs are minor and only slightly annoying. The rest, the majority, are either game breakers, or a huge inconvenience. I'm tired of waiting. Dude said what you said, that the update would be any day now. I would repeat myself here, but I'm going to refer you to a little higher up this post to my previous rant about how games aren't complete anymore when they release them. Check it out. It goes hand in hand with everything you've said.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451420810,1451420666][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually, it's just above your post.

That customer support dude messed up when he sent me an email. You can't close that ticket, hahaha.

I am having scaly truffle problems and got the Grinch whistle on wave 13!
[doublepost=1501702433,1501702396][/doublepost]Is this a bug or something for scaly truffle

I am having scaly truffle problems and got the Grinch whistle on wave 13!
[doublepost=1501702433,1501702396][/doublepost]Is this a bug or something for scaly truffle
Scaly Truffle is hard to get, but there are people that have said they've gotten it on mobile. You can read and discuss more about the Scaly Truffle here: Scaly Truffle cavern?

Back
Top Bottom