Xbox 360 Frost Moon help?

Nutella Fairy

Skeletron Prime
I'm a ranger with a chaingun. My DPS is absolutely crazy, but I need:
  • A mage to heal me
  • A warrior to guard me while i'm stealthing.
anyone willing to help?

Well, I could help with my mage. I can offer dps on my own from razorpine/nebula arcanum/blaze and occasional healing when it's need.

I also have a melee, but he's Post Moon-Lord with end game weapons and armor so that would be cheat.

Well, I could help with my mage. I can offer dps on my own from razorpine/nebula arcanum/blaze and occasional healing when it's need.

I also have a melee, but he's Post Moon-Lord with end game weapons and armor so that would be cheat.
This is Console.

Whoops, I looked at a new post and didn't notice the console forum, just saw a topic in Hookup. Mark your topic next time, please...

Im new to the forum, i have full spectral, need a better mage wep and items but im willing to help, only made it to round 8 myself... Rly want that mage staff, msg me thats good enough
[DOUBLEPOST=1440487297,1440487270][/DOUBLEPOST]My name is my gamer tag btw

Im new to the forum, i have full spectral, need a better mage wep and items but im willing to help, only made it to round 8 myself... Rly want that mage staff, msg me thats good enough
I'm waiting to get a few months of gold from stingysoft. Do you have an arena? Mine are kinda outdated and ineffective. Or we could just make a new arena together. I'll provide most of the summoner (exept for the silk)

Are you still availible?

If your still looking I have a effective frost moon farm set up. If your just looking for the drops and have them all except the blizzard staff. Message me my GT is my name

Back
Top Bottom