Xbox 360 Frost Moon + Mech bosses! Event

Zekrom

Terrarian
Hey Guys I'm Hosting a Massive Party To Celebrate Christmas! This Event Will Start Today and end on Sunday If You Would Like To Join Comment Ur Gamer tag And Ill Be Sure To Add You!
Don't miss out I'm Giving Items Away To ^.^

I'm a little late would you just do a regular event? Yknow, not celebrating in particular, just for the heck of it? Get is same as my username, always looking for a good fight.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451465821,1451465595][/DOUBLEPOST]Or hasn't this happened yet? I'm just confused because it doesn't say whether or not the event is over, and it doesn't give a specific date, just "Thursday". Last Thursday? This upcoming Thursday? If it's coming up, count me in. I've been itching for a chance to truly push the boundaries of my mage/support build for a while now.

I'm a little late would you just do a regular event? Yknow, not celebrating in particular, just for the heck of it? Get is same as my username, always looking for a good fight.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451465821,1451465595][/DOUBLEPOST]Or hasn't this happened yet? I'm just confused because it doesn't say whether or not the event is over, and it doesn't give a specific date, just "Thursday". Last Thursday? This upcoming Thursday? If it's coming up, count me in. I've been itching for a chance to truly push the boundaries of my mage/support build for a while now.
we can still do it that's just when it occurred but ill be doing it again just for the heck of it :p

Back
Top Bottom