3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does the same as it did before. The difference is that the pop up to interact with a chest used to be relative to the player. So you had to be stood next to a chest to get the pop up to interact with it. Now, if you move the cursor with the dpad, the interact becomes cursor relative. So instead of standing next to the chest you want, you can directly move the aim cursor to it. It will help you target things if, say, you have a row of chests all together.
will the cursor aiming be like console, so its faster and easier?

Also, speaking of cursor aiming, I'm guessing there's still the issue of the overly limited range on the Magic Missile, Flamelash, and Rainbow Rod? Will that ever be fixed?

Also, speaking of cursor aiming, I'm guessing there's still the issue of the overly limited range on the Magic Missile, Flamelash, and Rainbow Rod? Will that ever be fixed?
rod of discord is the worst, you cant even teleport 10 blocks away, also, i think that there should be a zoomout feature.

rod of discord is the worst, you cant even teleport 10 blocks away, also, i think that there should be a zoomout feature.

What if the cursor mode just changes when holding those weapons? The missile could be controlled instead of following the cursor and the rod of discorpse shifts the right stick to a cursor mode.

Well, I gotta tell you one thing: I lol'd at "grasshoppers cannot be killed." Just imagining some nightmare grasshopper taking over.
"The reign of the grasshopper has begun."

It does and you can pretty much acces any chest withing the screen
It does that? I had no idea.
[doublepost=1461763995,1461763909][/doublepost]
Well, I gotta tell you one thing: I lol'd at "grasshoppers cannot be killed." Just imagining some nightmare grasshopper taking over.
"The reign of the grasshopper has begun."
Lol. M NAME IS GRASSHOPPER AND TOGETHER WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE WORLD

With the Rod of Discord?

Or at any time? I only have the PC version.
with the rod of discord you can close doors/open chests on the other side of the screen because the cursor's radius increases, this is only on console tho, o
[doublepost=1461769513,1461769416][/doublepost]
Oh yeah!

More stuff on my pocket, less save time and more!

Bring It!
for me the save times were around 30sec-1min but my sis can get them up to 10 mins
[doublepost=1461769630][/doublepost]
Sweet!
Hmm... I wonder if the update will bring some of the missing items such as the optic staff.
Isn't that in the game yet, i might be wrong tho but i think i saw on the wiki that it was implemented in 1.2

Isn't that in the game yet, i might be wrong tho but i think i saw on the wiki that it was implemented in 1.2
Optic Staff is 1.2.4, we're only now getting to 1.2.2 on Mobile (with a hint of 1.2.4 in Minecarts and Fishing) and some QoL improvements from 1.3

Hey! So saves won't be affected when we update right? Also, will Beetle Husks be added to make Beetle Armor? I can't beat Duke Fishron with Turtle Armor. Also, The Destroyer seems way stronger than other versions. or is that just me?

Hey! So saves won't be affected when we update right? Also, will Beetle Husks be added to make Beetle Armor? I can't beat Duke Fishron with Turtle Armor. Also, The Destroyer seems way stronger than other versions. or is that just me?
read the update log, and no the destroyer isnt any harder i think

Its unlikely Beetle Husks would be added in this version, as they are from a later version than 1.2.2, which is most equivalent to the incoming update.

will the cursor aiming be like console, so its faster and easier?

It's otherwise unchanged.

Tell me more about this, it's not an issue that's on the database. @ me, please.

No changes to existing save games, no.

Also, will vanity accessory slots ever happen? It's fine if tecnical limitations don't allow that, I'm just curious.

Unlikely, no. But they are in the next console update.

No changes to existing save games, no.

One caveat to this, if it is like past Terraria updates on PC - if it affects worldgen (i.e. the Dungeon size), then you will need a new world to see that effect. That is true across ALL platforms, from PC to Mobile to Console, typically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom