3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, the control range for those weapons is very short since unlike the Console version, the cursor does not get extra range for controlling the shot.
The biggest offender being the rod of discord, it functions really weird, @Deanzor try invedit one in and play around with it, you'll see what i mean, this is also the case for thee nimbus rod, rainbow rod, flamelash, magic missile and even the dirt rod.

[QUO
We are very nearly done with console update 4. It needs approx 3 more weeks in test, and then 2 weeks to get through the platform holder certification.
Thats great to hear really looking forward to another console update. Will it be content based or more of a bug fixing update? Either way thanks to the team :)

Basically, the control range for those weapons is very short since unlike the Console version, the cursor does not get extra range for controlling the shot.
I think I know what you mean. Anything that says it gives extra block range doesn't actually do so. Things like the Picksaw and wrenches don't work in that manner. Other things like the Rod of Discord and Nimbus Rod (things that allow movement of the cursor across the entire screen on Console) make them much harder to use.

I think I know what you mean. Anything that says it gives extra block range doesn't actually do so. Things like the Picksaw and wrenches don't work in that manner. Other things like the Rod of Discord and Nimbus Rod (things that allow movement of the cursor across the entire screen on Console) make them much harder to use.
Yes, this too! The cursor range for items with different range is a problem overall, I hope this is worked around!

Hey! So saves won't be affected when we update right? Also, will Beetle Husks be added to make Beetle Armor? I can't beat Duke Fishron with Turtle Armor. Also, The Destroyer seems way stronger than other versions. or is that just me?

I managed to beat the duke with:
  • Dragon Armor
  • Demonic Vampire Knives
  • Ankh Shield
  • Fire Gauntlet
  • Celestial Stone
  • Lightning Boots
  • Flame Wings
As for the accessories I have them all at warding modifier, and I would also recommend to make an asphalt arena across the ocean, as well as scattering campfires and heart lanterns for enhanced life regen.

"DrewToast, post: 963079, member: 54922"]I managed to beat the duke with:
  • Dragon Armor
  • Demonic Vampire Knives
  • Ankh Shield
  • Fire Gauntlet
  • Celestial Stone
  • Lightning Boots
  • Flame Wings
As for the accessories I have them all at warding modifier, and I would also recommend to make an asphalt arena across the ocean, as well as scattering campfires and heart lanterns for enhanced life regen.[/QUOTE]

I promised myself I wouldn't use Vampire Knives. So I might do all of that except for Vampire Knives because I want a challenge.
[doublepost=1461814461,1461814407][/doublepost]Will there ever be a zoom feature in the future 3ds Updates?

I'd rather see some Nintendo exclusive bosses like Bowser making an appearance or Nintendo based weaponry like red shells, The Master Sword from LOZ, Samus' Arm cannon that's chargeable.maybe even her armor? to further celebrate Nintendo why not right?

Just one thing. I seem to be noticing a lack of turtle shells that drop. Is this a bug or am just being really unlucky. But I swear I have killed millions of things. (I can't get prof because of lack of a good way to get proof of a big.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom