3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!
Hmm... I wonder if the update will bring some of the missing items such as the optic staff.

Some new stuff, for sure. Not likely the Optic Staff, as it isn't "missing" so much as the 3DS isn't up to that version. It looks like its being upgraded to around 1.2.2 (but has fishing/minecarts as a bonus, which come from later). Optic Staff didn't come until 1.2.4.

Some new stuff, for sure. Not likely the Optic Staff, as it isn't "missing" so much as the 3DS isn't up to that version. It looks like its being upgraded to around 1.2.2 (but has fishing/minecarts as a bonus, which come from later). Optic Staff didn't come until 1.2.4.

Shucks. Guess that'll be something for another update one day, if we're lucky. That and mounts andand... eh, it's still good to get free updates on the 3DS, I'm not gonna complain.

YES! Finally! The best part is that the update is going to come out in couple of weeks! Chances are I'll come out on my BIRTHDAY! That means I'll get more then one present for once! :p

Hmmm... That tiny snow biome caught my eye. I know the worlds are really small but what about makings biomes that have corruption or dungeons on it larger? Just like in that picture, you have only a few caves left to try and find chests. That might be too complex though. Unless it just counts a minimum amount of certain blocks to be in a world and creates more said blocks. I have no idea about coding. I know it wouldn't be easy. In a tiny world balance of biomes is important in my optinion.

Creating multiple worlds kind of fixes the problem but if you are limited to a certain amount of worlds you need to delete them after going through a specific biome in hope of rare loot. The fishing really helps with that, you can always fish crates.

Are rare loot(in chests) more common in the 3DS version? It would make sensebecause you have a lot less chests to loot.

I'm just full of things to ask...

Is the spread of biomes slower on the 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom