3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one thing. I seem to be noticing a lack of turtle shells that drop. Is this a bug or am just being really unlucky. But I swear I have killed millions of things. (I can't get prof because of lack of a good way to get proof of a big.)
Unlucky. I've made 2 sets of turtle armor and I know another guy with a set too. Look on the bright side. You probably won't have to kill golden 50 times for his trophy which is proven to be not bugged.

Do you mean golem because i have two of his trophies.
Unlucky. I've made 2 sets of turtle armor and I know another guy with a set too. Look on the bright side. You probably won't have to kill golden 50 times for his trophy which is proven to be not bugged.

SO EXCITED SO EXCITED SO EXCITED AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHDFESTDYFHKIDFYTYSTRN T*&5n*As6rt8n6nI*bE6u%DV%IAMERROR-

I showed my nephew's some of these pictures, and some from a while ago, they're thinking about getting it! Lol!

The butchered snow biome in that dungeon screenshot is worrysome.

Unfortunately, there just isn't that much world space around in the 3DS version. Sometimes there is going to be unfortunate overlap that puts the squeeze on one biome or another.

I'm glad to see that updates will be a thing on the 3ds version of this!!! Some things that I noticed that I'm sure that have been brought up before as well.

1. You can not mix biomes to allow for AFK farming for key molds. Tried making some farms with different biomes, but only 1 was active at a time.

2. Being able to rename chest would be a must! I forget where I put stuff all the time.

3. Higher tier accessories would also be nice. Like being able to combine the Moon Shell with the Celestial Stone like you can in the PC

4. Drops rates. My son manages to get all the rare Drops on the first try. And I end up farming for HOURS to get the same.

5. Events (Solar Eclipse Mainly) almost never get it.

6. Bosses De-Spawning if they are out of the screen. I'm still within their firing range, but they will de-spawn if you get them out of your sight sometimes. Happened with the Duke Fishron quite often.

7. Being able to zoom the camera out, so you can see a bit more to the world. Also watches and GPS Would be a nice touch. Hard to tell when it's night time. I know you can move the camera around on the N3DS but it's tough to do when you are fighting or moving around without it messing up what you are doing.

But I love this version of Terraria, the controls are fantastic, I love the portability of it, I like being able to play with my kids, and am looking forward to (hopefully getting) online so I can play with friends and family cities and states away!!!!

Keep up the good work!

Yey, an update. Now I must patiently wait in my bunker, constantly checking in waiting for the update release. CUE THE DRAMATIC MUSIC PLEEEASE!

well I don't think that would stop them from adding some smaller features from 1.3. I could see yoyos being a thing aside from the Terrarian since you can only get it from the Moon Lord though.

They could add everything up to date... but that my friends would take a very long time. you can also add the variable of the N3ds to into that.

Hey I know this is a forum for 3DS, but I recently saw a Wii U version trailer that supposedly is coming out on the 28th of June. In it a variety of items not included in the 3DS version were featured. If this is a real trailer, is this a sign that the Wii U version will have more content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom