Frost Moon - taking on the Ice Queen

OddGirl

Dungeon Spirit
Hey everyone! I wanted to hear your thought/ideas on what you could add to your arena to specifically help take out the Ice Queen?

Unlike the Pumpkings she moves around so much I'm not sure what to add. My current arena gets me to wave 15 but not passed it.

(Current arena is on console but I play pc as well so all comments welcome!)

On console the best method to reach wave 20 is using the Horseman's Blade to bash enemies generated by a very fast machine. @terramappy made one machine for PC that can also be built on console, which work really great. My implementation on console let me reach wave 20 at around 2:17am.

On console the best method to reach wave 20 is using the Horseman's Blade to bash enemies generated by a very fast machine. @terramappy made one machine for PC that can also be built on console, which work really great. My implementation on console let me reach wave 20 at around 2:17am.

Thanks! I'll look at it (love Mappy's stuff!). Any experience using it with multiplayer?

Any experience using it with multiplayer?
Sadly no, as I almost exclusively play SP. My gut feeling is that it might not perform as well in MP due to it relying heavily on teleporter performance.

BTW here's a video of my implementation in action, taking on Pumpkin Moon (the preparation's the same for Frost Moon).

Back
Top Bottom