Biomes & Nature Frosted Underworld

Fluffyturtle225

Spazmatism
The underworld is a bit boring now. The developers at Re-Logic should make a new underworld focused on ice! New paint job, and completely new music! wouldnt that be a fun world spawn chance? Forgot to mention, its kinda like how the crimson and corruption spawn, and they could retexture the grey bar at the bottom of the world generator, all hell-like for standard underworld, or frosted over for the frost underworld! Creatures, thats up to Re-Logic. This is a very good idea that I came up with on the toilet. lol. :islime:

actually a really cool idea. and how bout it is the 50 blocks before the official underworld.
so
surface
this biome (just 50 blocks tall)
hell
i like it. it should defiantly be hard mode and it will block out the corruption and hallow from spanning to the underworld (the bridge i have was corrupted so the entire bridge is ebonstone now :/

The underworld may look boring to you, but we've already the underground Ice biome for your Icy needs.
I don't really see the point in 'enlarging' the existing ice biome, overriding the only lava-related biome, to make it less boring for you.

Exactly, changing everything to please one person doesn't make sense.

I don't see a need for a remake of the biome. That and if this is a suggestion it should be posted in the correct sub forum.

You haven't told us anything about what it would be like with the enemies, boss and weapons and items, and I think that there may already be a suggestion like this one.

You haven't told us anything about what it would be like with the enemies, boss and weapons and items, and I think that there may already be a suggestion like this one.
In my thread, I said "Enemies, up to Re-Logic."
[doublepost=1501688152,1501687562][/doublepost]
actually a really cool idea. and how bout it is the 50 blocks before the official underworld.
so
surface
this biome (just 50 blocks tall)
hell
i like it. it should defiantly be hard mode and it will block out the corruption and hallow from spanning to the underworld (the bridge i have was corrupted so the entire bridge is ebonstone now :/
This is a better idea. after reading other replys, this is a much better idea. -_-

Back
Top Bottom