Weapons & Equip Frostguard Shield

Would you like to see this in the game?

• Total voters
This good suggestion was ruined by the RNG involved. Also, IDC that there is RNG for this, the frozen shell part needs a nerf and remove the core part
I do agree the FTS part needs nerfing, I'll change it a bit when I have access to a nice editor. I'm still unconvinced of removing the core; I personally think it fits well and have yet to see a convincing argument against it.

Rebalanced: Nerfed the FTS part a bit, increased base defense a little to counteract some, and removed Frost Core from the crafting recipe.

Wouldn't it make more sence for a fiery shield to prevent damage from the cold? But other than that, this is great!

I'm just going to post to bump this up and hopefully stir the debate around the frost core, since I still believe it fits.

Take all of my money, now please. Good idea! Also, nice sprite for the Frostguard!
Thank you! And because this stirred a bit of controversy earlier: what are your opinions on it requiring a Frost Core to craft? It's something I haven't been able to decide upon :T

Thank you! And because this stirred a bit of controversy earlier: what are your opinions on it requiring a Frost Core to craft? It's something I haven't been able to decide upon :T
I think it shouldn't require it. The recipe is fine without it.

Back
Top Bottom