Pixel Art Frous' Pixel Reality

Do you like my sprites?

• Total voters
Could I have an avatar? It's a bit of a big request, hope you can manage.
The character is named Kat, and (yes) she should be dead in this avatar picture.
She should have a general cat theme and a color pallete of gold, yellow, and orange.
Her eyes should be covered by a hat and red hair.
She should be on a metal floor with a pool of blood around her head and should have 3 shadows of people over her.
edgy

Could I have an avatar? It's a bit of a big request, hope you can manage.
The character is named Kat, and (yes) she should be dead in this avatar picture.
She should have a general cat theme and a color pallete of gold, yellow, and orange.
Her eyes should be covered by a hat and red hair.
She should be on a metal floor with a pool of blood around her head and should have 3 shadows of people over her.
requests r closed if u read the actual thing

Could you make a (zomboss9000 married to mechanic) thing for me?
upload_2017-2-13_13-26-29.png

Reactions: 000
Okay, old new garbage, there we go.
Armor edit 2x2.png

Some edit on someone's sprite to show criticism
Martian armor New.png
Martian armor.png

New old and old new martian armor(yes, I did that garbage on the right).
Contest set.png

Some set for eli's contest on discord
Uberraria sword.png

Uber sword for Uberraria
Nebula bow.png

Nebula bow
Shadowflame slasher.png

A shadowflame ACTUAL sword that lost to a "shadowflame" serpent edge sword for no reason lol
Crystalyte set.png

Crystalyte set

Okay, old new garbage, there we go.
View attachment 163061
Some edit on someone's sprite to show criticism
View attachment 163063 View attachment 163062
New old and old new martian armor(yes, I did that garbage on the right).
View attachment 163064
Some set for eli's contest on discord
View attachment 163065
Uber sword for Uberraria
View attachment 163066
Nebula bow
View attachment 163067
A shadowflame ACTUAL sword that lost to a "shadowflame" serpent edge sword for no reason lol
View attachment 163068
Crystalyte set
Beautiful sprites :D

Ne, go ask the creator of the original pictures, @Rariaz then get a picture, and use a page named WaifuClaimer or something like that xd

Oh my god, your sprites are just way too good~! I'd ask for help, but I don't wanna be that person you know :>

Your older stuff is better than my new stuff! (though i am new to pixel art), check the third link in my signature!
Hi there @PixelPete, it can be seen as discourteous to point out your own thread while you're in someone else's thread. I realize that you were just trying to give comparison of your sprites while complimenting Frous, but it's best just to let the threads in your signature speak for themselves instead of promoting them. And if people want to click, they will. You can also post about your threads on your own profile.

C
Hi there @PixelPete, it can be seen as discourteous to point out your own thread while you're in someone else's thread. I realize that you were just trying to give comparison of your sprites while complimenting Frous, but it's best just to let the threads in your signature speak for themselves instead of promoting them. And if people want to click, they will. You can also post about your threads on your own profile.
Changes made;)

Back
Top Bottom