Pixel Art Frous' Pixel Reality

Do you like my sprites?

• Total voters
You have cute sprites! ^-^
your a little low on magic, so can you make a staff that is for mushroom biome, and it, when used, shoots a little mushroom bulb (the ones from the terrible giant fungi bulb), and you can keep using the staff to make more bulbs! i dont have a reference picture, so you can basically just make it anyway you want. but if you do have trouble, i will try to give a description.

uh... :naughty: Ok. Do an spectre-themed Scythe! :D
Edit. Like this
Death_Sickle.png
, but matchng to this ones:
Spectre_Pickaxe.png
Spectre_Hamaxe.png

Last edited:
i have beat your request, i have almost finished it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418660055][/DOUBLEPOST]@Kelpie , if you can, post a reference image (it would do it more easy)

@kingklutz here you have:
xMIlDhL.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1418660309][/DOUBLEPOST]
You have cute sprites! ^-^
your a little low on magic, so can you make a staff that is for mushroom biome, and it, when used, shoots a little mushroom bulb (the ones from the terrible giant fungi bulb), and you can keep using the staff to make more bulbs! i dont have a reference picture, so you can basically just make it anyway you want. but if you do have trouble, i will try to give a description.
that would be a summon staff?

@kingklutz here you have:
xMIlDhL.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1418660309][/DOUBLEPOST]
that would be a summon staff?
not necessarily, the fungi bulbs aren't alive, the weapon could just shoot them out of the staff, and they can just do damage to things it hits
(and all this info isn't even needed, all thats needed is a sprite for one :p)

Hey i just noticed your thread..

i am working on a mod called The Soul Items Mod. you can find it here go check it out!
i am bad at spriting the sprites in the mod is made by a friend.

so are you still requesting? if so can you please make ( someting lookalike the sprites in my mod. ) a Soul Axe? with the same coor as the others? and maybe a soul sword? not too big and not to small. but like a two handed sword. ( Gosh this is getting akward )

And i want the Reapers Costume ( Hood And Robe ) but like colored in soul colors ( pink, purple, blue etc.. )

this whould be so awsome.

like your work so far though, i read all the comments and i saw your improvements and your getting good FAST! rep+

Back
Top Bottom