Pixel Art Frous' Pixel Reality

Do you like my sprites?

• Total voters
@DerpoTheMagnificent Request something, You can!
I don't request sprites. I can make pretty much anything I want, so there's not really a point to requesting stuff from other people other than seeing how good they make whatever I request. And while that is a valid reason for requesting something, you upload all your pictures using Imgur, and since my internet firewall blocks that site, I would not even get to see the finished product.

These are my reasons for not requesting. Aren't you glad you asked?:p

i can upload it on other site, don't worry.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418836834][/DOUBLEPOST]i only upload them on imgur because is more easily to post my sprites, that's the only reason.

Loving the sprites, compadre! They look great - in fact, I dare say I'm rather envious of your skills!

Not sure why you tagged me, though, unless you're wanting a critique - and, uh, though I like a good sprite, my understanding of and ability to intelligently comment on them is pretty lacking! ;)

Sgt James Heller from Prototype 2 in terraria character style.
B004FUGKSW_img01.jpg

Good luck.:happy:

you can request,, i called you for that (Requesting Request)

Oh, right!

Well, dude - I don't normally make requests or demands of fellow artists, but you know - if you're really looking for something to work on, I'll get back to you on that in a bit. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom