Blocks & Decoration Frozen and Pink Slime Blocks should behave intuitively!

Angstschweiß

Terrarian
Dear Developers,

right now, Frozen Slime Blocks and Pink Slime Blocks are behaving unintuitively. This is especially true for the Pink Slime Blocks; You are supposed to bounce off of them. But that only holds true if you fall on them, vertical momentum is not reflected. Similarly, i believe you should be able to slide by falling onto sloped Frozen Slime Blocks (i.e. slide downwards).

This observation came to me while thinking of ways to make a waterslide/pipe. My idea was to have it so you enter at the top and slide all the way down to the bottom. But that only works right now if it is one continuous slope in one direction. I also noticed that there are basically no ways to displace a player standing still right now (think like pistons in minecraft). The possibilities for interesting, new buildings would be endless. I also think that a waterslide would fit thematically very well into the tone of terraria (think all the toys we have right now).

So, in short, i would love it if you could:

-Make Pink Slime Blocks bounce the player regardless of incoming direction
-Make sloped Frozen Slime Blocks (and maybe other slippery blocks) slide the player when falling on them from above

Thank you very much!

Regards

Angstschweiß

Attachments

• Capture 2020-06-13 13_48_41.png
    Capture 2020-06-13 13_48_41.png
    38 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom