Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Frozen keys is extremely very hard to farm, compared to other biome keys which drops naturally as the game progresses, I tried many methods to farm it, I searched for techniques, I realized maybe it doesn't drop from corrupted or hollowed affected areas so I cleared it, I made a big arena to make space for for mobs to spawn, I also tried to make artificial ice biome in the edge of the map for better rate of mob spawn, I afk for hours or it could already be hours worth of days(not weeks) but then I maybe am just unlucky. Maybe there is something wrong with the update I don't know at least I hope the owners adjust it's drop rate.

I played this before, that was 2014 in mobile and somehow it drops Frozen Key molds so maybe I figure the desktop version might have had a bug. Please help.

it is rare, but I think it has the exact drop chance as other biome keys. but can be I'm wrong.
also, I think, curruption, etc. doesn't matters regarding it, I'm pretty sure it should drop in hybrid ice biome too.

Back
Top Bottom