NPCs & Enemies FRRRUUUUUUUUIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

BluE22

Skeletron Prime
as you all know, FROOT is healthy! So yah.

NPCs:

Monkey
Spawns in jungle trees
Critter
Drops BANANAS

Dragon
Spawns in caves
Mini mini boss
Drops dragon fruit

Ninja
Purity enemy
Drops ninja clothes and oranges

Kiwi (the bird)
Critter
Drops kiwi
Can be caught in bug net

Items:

Banana
Gives buff: IM BANANAS

Orange
Gives buff: Super Citrus

Dragonfruit
Activates R.O.A.R buff

Apple
Drops from trees
Gives well fed

lime
Gives buff: Puckered up!

Kiwi
Summons pet kiwi (the bird)

Buffs:

IM BANANAS
like tipsy

SuperCitrus
Makes you really fast

R.O.A.R
Really Overpowered Attack Raising buff

Puckered up!
Reduces hp and defense and raises attack and speed a lot

Blocks

Limestone
Occasionally drops limes

Special credit:
Relogic for making Terraria

@Supercoolpro102 for the limestone idea

ITS WIP OK

Last edited:
as you all know, FROOT is healthy! So yah.

NPCs:

Monkey
Spawns in jungle trees
Critter
Drops BANANAS

Dragon
Spawns in caves
Mini mini boss
Drops dragon fruit

Ninja
Purity enemy
Drops ninja clothes and oranges

ITS WIP OK

You should have saved the draft and finished before posting. But I've always loved monkeys and ninjas so it's cool so far in my opinion.

OMG I just found a suggestion that the devs would be bananas ;) to ignore. Maybe some new fruits and blocks like limes from limestone and seeing as betsy is a dragon maybe she drops dragon fruit. But I love the concept!

OMG I just found a suggestion that the devs would be bananas ;) to ignore. Maybe some new fruits and blocks like limes from limestone and seeing as betsy is a dragon maybe she drops dragon fruit. But I love the concept!
If you want to sprite, thanks! Post the sprite on my profile!

Do you want the banana's in a bunch? And for the ninja armour do you want something like the ninja armour? Also can the dragon fruit be sliced? So far I've done the apple and an orange about do lime and limestone.

Do you want the banana's in a bunch? And for the ninja armour do you want something like the ninja armour? Also can the dragon fruit be sliced? So far I've done the apple and an orange about do lime and limestone.
Can we talk on my profile? But the bannanas I want in a bunch, the ninja armor is just another way to get it instead of king slime, and yes, the dragon fruit can be sliced! thank you SO much for making sprites!

Last edited:
I like this idea but I feel like the Ninja Armor should stay with King Slime, unless you’re talking about something new.

Back
Top Bottom