Frustrating Things

Simple🌳

Official Terrarian
Welcome to "Frustrating Things"! This is a thread where you rant discuss about inconsistencies that trigger you!

In Minecraft, you can use lava buckets. Now, because lava buckets exist, this would mean that buckets and maybe things made of iron can handle lava, right? NO. You can place lava in a block using a bucket, and burn the same bucket using the same lava block. Also, you can burn sand in lava... Simple, right? Yeah, and you can also remove the same lava block from existence by simply placing sand over it.

No offense against Christians and the Christmas spirits, but:
  • Christianity is pronounced: kri·stee·a·nuh·tee
  • Christmas is pronounced: kri·smuhs
  • Christening is pronounced: kri·suh·nuhng
  • But Christ is pronounced: kraist
Most modern music are often effortless and singers usually just use autotune and most lyrics just suck. I really, really want this to change. Go back to songs like "Top of the World" by the Carpenters

Last edited:
Because I wasn't well known on the forum, nothing I post can get as much attention as others, even on the same topic.

Yeah I know I've done nothing remarkably awesome on the forum, but the last time I've made a horrible mistake off of this, effectively destroyed my motivation for a couple months
Also also known as "The bane of smaller content creators"

Welcome to "Frustrating Things"! This is a thread where you rant discuss about inconsistencies that trigger you.
But first, here are the inconsistencies that trigger me.
So, the first report of Covid-19 happened on Dec. 31 2019. 1 day before 2020. They named it Covid-19 because it happened in 2019... One... Day... Before... 2020. Seriously, people in the future who only know about the name COVID-19 will think: "Wow, 2019 was a rough year." Without any knowledge that the real trouble happened in 2020. The name triggers me very much, I wanna squeeze a water bottle.

In Minecraft, you can use lava buckets. Now, because lava buckets exist, this would mean that buckets and maybe things made of iron can handle lava, right? NO. You can place lava in a block using a bucket, and burn the same bucket using the same lava block. Also, you can burn sand in lava... Simple, right? Yeah, and you can also remove the lava from existence by simply placing sand over it.

I don't like the term "week". It's 7 days of course, but it takes 4.34524 weeks to make a month.
i actually agree with everything your saying here

There are two genders... no wait... 5... 7? Ten, definitely 10, 28? Thirty-five, no, wait, it was 2 all along. Two genders three sexes... wait aren’t gender and sex the same thing? They aren’t? No, they are it just depends where you live. Yeah, science being subjective makes perfect sense. Wait it’s not subjective? Sex and gender are the same thing and there’s only two? Well, there is the occasional third... my god make up your damn mind society!

No offense against Christians, but:
  • Christianity is pronounced: kri·stee·a·nuh·tee
  • Christmas is pronounced: kri·smuhs
  • Christening is pronounced: kri·suh·nuhng
  • But Christ is pronounced: kraist

Back
Top Bottom