FTW expert mode wall of flesh help!

Bed_breaker117

The Destroyer
So,for the past two weeks,I have tried to kill the wall with two methods.The water bolt method,and the demon scythe + phoenix blaster method,and then the space gun method.Regardless,It seems as if I cannot do any much damage and that seems to be my issue.My current set-up is the jungle hat and molten armor,with most of my accesories on defense due to the annoying leeches immense health steal.(I mean that it damages me a lot).Any help please.I have scoured the internet for methods that don't seem to work.

My accesories:
Warding shield of cthulhu
guarding spectre boots
guarding brain of confusion
warding obsidian shield
armored lucky horseshore
My current weapons:
phoenix blaster
Godly demon scythe
around 300 beenades as of writing this
:sigh:

get double-jump accessory (Something in a Bottle), get Shiny Red Balloon and combine them, so +fast jumping for dodging. Build an arena for the whole world (hard but useful), add some holes in the bridge and add in these holes some honey for +regen, and get these potions:
Ironskin Potion, Swiftness Potion, Regeneration Potion, Mana Regeneration Potion (for Demon Scythe), Magic Power Potion (for Demon Scythe), Lifeforce Potion (from Shadow Chests), Rage/Wrath Potion, Heartreach Potion (from Shadow Chests), Endurance Potion, Calming Potion, Red Potion (depends on your luck!), and any Exquisitely Stuffed food (for example Pizza, obtainable pre-hardmode) with 4+ minutes duration (more if possible).

Gonna be hard. But it is all you can do. Also, you can place campfires and heart lanterns if possible (+regen).

So maybe I should have ben clearer.I do have campfires set up,and I do have a long hellbridge.other than that,Thanks for the suggestions! I guess I should get fishing:p.
(Also,How do you qoute?)

EDIT:I learned how to qoute and,I got really really clost to defeating the wall! only a tiny bit left. :) I'll also report here if and when I need help with other bossoes.My hands are literally shivering from excitement!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom