Switch Full of bug on switch

Amadeus-FR

Terrarian
Hello :happy:

I am a player nintendo switch and I recently buy terraria and I write you for you report various bug :sigh:

- When we kill the wall of flesh, the game disconnects everyone when we play online

- as our world becomes populated (+10 pnj), we must wait more than 3 minutes of loading to access our world or share it online!
+
- the water makes slow the opening of a world and prolongs the duration of the loading of this one! getting rid of a river or a large amount of water around a house makes the loading bar move faster

- many users report that if we place models or frames in our world, it will no longer be accessible.

- many freeze and lag appear from time to time even when no enemy is present.

I thank you for your attention and hope to have an answer from you

PS: the link does not work to contact pipeworks

Hello :happy:

I am a player nintendo switch and I recently buy terraria and I write you for you report various bug :sigh:

- When we kill the wall of flesh, the game disconnects everyone when we play online

- as our world becomes populated (+10 pnj), we must wait more than 3 minutes of loading to access our world or share it online!
+
- the water makes slow the opening of a world and prolongs the duration of the loading of this one! getting rid of a river or a large amount of water around a house makes the loading bar move faster

- many users report that if we place models or frames in our world, it will no longer be accessible.

- many freeze and lag appear from time to time even when no enemy is present.

I thank you for your attention and hope to have an answer from you

PS: the link does not work to contact pipeworks
Hi @Amadeus-FR, welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing this info.

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Also, right now there is an issue with worlds that have Item Frames or Training Dummies placed in them. Don’t delete your world. Pipeworks (the console developers) are working on a fix, and they’ve said it will be included in the next patch, they are working on getting that out to everyone as soon as possible.

For the time being, while playing in other worlds, avoid using Item Frames and Training Dummies.

Hi @Amadeus-FR, welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing this info.

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Also, right now there is an issue with worlds that have Item Frames or Training Dummies placed in them. Don’t delete your world. Pipeworks (the console developers) are working on a fix, and they’ve said it will be included in the next patch, they are working on getting that out to everyone as soon as possible.

For the time being, while playing in other worlds, avoid using Item Frames and Training Dummies.

Thanks you for the new link !
i know for the frames and training dummies, thanks you !! :happy:

From my experience, I believe the random lag/freezing is due to autosave; but I could be wrong.
It is, disabling it completely removes the random freezes, problem is, now you have to always save & quit whenever you want to save, which isn't a huge deal.

Hello, I have the version of switch 1.3.5, and I report a recently bug, dyes not charge and the character is naked, what do I do?

Hello, I have the version of switch 1.3.5, and I report a recently bug, dyes not charge and the character is naked, what do I do?
Hi there @Loncho welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks for sharing this bug. DR Studios have taken over the console development and are working on bringing the 1.4 update to the PS4 and XBox One version, then to the Switch version. So hopefully this issue won’t be present when that releases.

DR Studios' current plan is to have the 1.4 Terraria: Journey's End update out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep 2021). Switch will follow shortly afterwards.
You can always read the most up to date Console news here:
Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio
Terraria State of the Game

Back
Top Bottom