Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are doing everything right. A great finale. Bravo.

...and the new foxy NPC.... hrrrr.....

how will I break it to party girl?....

I'm rather curious how this is going to effect the current TMODLoader Team, things like their Patreon and the Patreon/dev items in the game.

Edit on that note the TMODLoader crew is still hosting and paying for the servers running the mod browser so I think it's very important that you keep their patreon link in the TMODLoader main menu, as stated before, GOG players don't have much of an option here and won't have access to the workshop, and the crew has no plans to shut it down. Not to mention it kinda feels like a slap to their face to remove their signature of work, tbh.

Other than that, we all this is has been a long time coming

Last edited:
Super happy to hear this!
But also please give Terraria a 64x workover and add the 64x tModLoader as well, it would really help ensure everything runs smoother whether you're using mods or not.

This is just such a fantastic idea and will be utilized by so many players. On top of releasing the most anticipated update in the nine year history of Terraria and going out with a "BANG" you decide JE by itself isn't enough for the fans so you decide to go out with an "EXPLOSION" instead! Ever since the day you released the news that JE would come out on the 9th anniversary of Terraria my days have been filled with an almost, giddy anxiety alongside a massive dose of pure happiness. I wasn't even this excited for Christmas when I was a kid. Lol.

Owned on:

Wii U
Switch
PS4
Steam
Android

Achievements Earned:
All of them for the platforms listed above including the PS4 Trophies, Google Achievements for old gen mobile, and YES, the Supreme Helper Minion on all of them.

Time Spent Playing the Greatest Game of all Time:
Over 17,000 hours playing across all platforms including 6,000 hours on Steam alone.

Rarest Things I've Accomplished in the Past 9 Years:
Legitimately obtaining "The Axe" when the drop rate was 1 in 200 (Defeated Plantera 437 times before it finally dropped)!
Obtained the Nymph, Dr. Bones and Clown banners when they dropped at a rate of 0.5% or 1 in 200 rather than guaranteed to drop after 50 kills).

Special thanks to anyone that had anything to do with the creation, development and/or progression of Terraria, including beta testers, contest winners and everyone who purchased this game legitimately helping fund the greatest team ever make the greatest game of all time!

Last edited:
"Though fully-integrated official mod support is not something that is feasible within the Terraria codebase" ...but isnt that what tmodloader does...

In any case, at least they're finally admitting that they won't be bothered to make their own mod support and that we can just use support someone else made.

I KNEW THAT LOGO HAD TO BE MODDING RELATED!

God, semi-official tModLoader implementation? This is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. Thank you, oh Based Re-Logic, for allowing this to come to pass!

I could make a joke at Mojang's expense, but I'll be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom