Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every effort we can make will be done. As far as I know, it will be submitted to GOG at the same time but it's up to them (GOG) to make it available.
Great to know; I do know they can be slow with that stuff sometimes. If you guys submit it then, then I get that the rest isn't on you. Thanks.

hold up,,,, does this still mean i have to buy and set up a server to play modded terraria with my friends or could i just host a multiplayer world and invite my friends through steam? i just want to know because buying and setting up a server is absolute hell and i just really wanna play modded terraria with pals,,,

hold up,,,, does this still mean i have to buy and set up a server to play modded terraria with my friends or could i just host a multiplayer world and invite my friends through steam? i just want to know because buying and setting up a server is absolute hell and i just really wanna play modded terraria with pals,,,
if u bought terraria, then no

Nobody said that, there are no plans for other platforms as of yet. Don't release false info.
It's not false info, I remember one of the devs saying that it will definitely come to mobile before consoles, and that they're trying to get it done before the year ends but it's not confirmed

It's not false info, I remember one of the devs saying that it will definitely come to mobile before consoles, and that they're trying to get it done before the year ends but it's not confirmed
Nobody said that.... And hereby I'm telling you that it's not true ;) Edit; I'm talking about TML not Terraria, sorry for the confusion.

Will achievements be available with mods?
You mean like Steam achievements or in-game achievements? I can picture the latter happening but I imagine that trying to give a DLC its own achievement list would be difficult, if not impossible.

You mean like Steam achievements or in-game achievements? I can picture the latter happening but I imagine that trying to give a DLC its own achievement list would be difficult, if not impossible.
I meant the former, because some of the games in steam if played with mods disable the achievement gain. Would be sad if it turned out I can't get final angler achievement in steam because of the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom