Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it was confusing.

• Confusing, but STILL AWESOME!

• Total voters

kageboushiKun

Terrarian
First of all, there WILL be spoilers in this thread! So if you haven't finished the series, turn back now.
Second of all, FMA is Fullmetal Alchemist. Also, I'm not talking about Brotherhood, because some people haven't
finished Brotherhood, but have finished the first series.
Okay, let's get started! Ready, steady, go! (Pun.)

My first input- England. Okay. That happened I guess. What?

But FMA is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood because it follows de original history.

But FMA is Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood because it follows de original history.
I agree. That's the only one I've seen too.
Also why such a small topic? Why not just FMA discussion in general?
Also I feel like this would fit better in the anime/manga discussion group, but there's nothing wrong with it being here.

A small discussion like this would be better fit for a profile discussion... Most people won't even know what FMA stands for - and a large number of those who do won't have seen any endings, anime or manga, if either did really end.

When starting a discussion about a topic, it's better to make it as broad as possible and explain what the topic involves - some people may go and give something new a try and, if they like it, comment on what they liked about it.

I only had contact with the manga - and after five chapters of it I wasn't impressed by anything I saw, so I haven't bothered with the anime.

A small discussion like this would be better fit for a profile discussion... Most people won't even know what FMA stands for - and a large number of those who do won't have seen any endings, anime or manga, if either did really end.

When starting a discussion about a topic, it's better to make it as broad as possible and explain what the topic involves - some people may go and give something new a try and, if they like it, comment on what they liked about it.

I only had contact with the manga - and after five chapters of it I wasn't impressed by anything I saw, so I haven't bothered with the anime.
It is kinda boring in the beginning, but after that, it gets really intense. I recommend trying it again.
Also don't watch the original. Brotherhood is better. A lot better.

Changed the abbreviation in the thread title to the actual name. Descriptive titles are preferred to abbreviations. If I used the incorrect name, let me know and I will modify it.

Back
Top Bottom