tModLoader Fun Mod (More Boss patterns mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir AFK

Terrarian
Hello everyone. Today I want to introduce you this mod called fun mod. It adds more patterns to all vanilla bosses and it makes the game a lot harder. It also works well with all other difficulty increaser mods. So since I introduce you this mod let's look at the fun points. For increasing the fun you need amblem of fun which can be craftable from demon altar with no material. Carrying it in your inventory will put you into fun mode. Thanks for @Audrina2k and all other people in Discord who give me morale. Also please check the mods below to increase the level o joy into space. If it's needed I can also put all effects on bosses if it's wanted. Also if you have More Pets you don't need to download this mod since it's inside of it and there are fun mode exclusive pets. Also I think I should stop working on this mod and I will do further updates when there is bug.

Other Difficulty Increase Mods
Good Luck Have Fun (Harder Terraria Mod) by @Caseratis
Calamity Mod ( Death , Armageddon , Defiled Mode ) @MountainDrew
Fargo's Mutant Mod ( Our lord Masochist mode is in there) by @Fargowilta

(finished)King Slime: Every time it wents over the villain pub every other villain laughs at him because of the damn rope technique so he finally learned how to protect itself by using the power of the slime rain.

(finished)EoC : According to World Health Organization because of poor brushing habbits of the bigger eye bois, nearly 95% of them have bad breath and increased salvia so if anyone sees a eye kindly ask them to visit their dentist more often.

(finished)BoC : The brain just asked the creepers why Y no throw lasers and that’s it.

(finished)Queen Bee: We must protect our queen mt sisters *cluck sounds intensifies*. I will poison the honey my sisters. Everyone will protect the queen.

(finished)Skeletron: Skeletron too op plez nerf.

(finished)EoW: when one of it’s part dies, another life form arises. He also need to go to the dentist.

(finished)WoF: Spitting your food is a bad habbit.

(finished)The Twins: When one die the other enrage.

(finished)Destroyer: One scientist ask another where should we put spark gap and the other told him to not put near to the other components because they are expensive so they put the spark gap to the mouth.

(finished)Skeletron Prime: Once upon a time a legend was whispered in shadows. It was a legend of hopes. It was a legend of dreams. It was legend of light. It was a legend of dark. It was a legend of prime saw. Since no one give attention to prime saw because of it’s not that strong it asked mechanic to help. In first mechanic seems not sure because it’s the bad guy but in the end because of her soft heart she accepted. Now prime saw can do anything by breaking the rules of physics and immunity frames.

(finished)Plantera: By hydrophobic coating maybe it can protected from some of the buffes. Also defence increases.

(finished)Golem: Lord Dio can freze people with his hand and why not Golem can’t do this.

(finished)Duke Fishron: If it becomes wet it start to heal.

(finished)Lunatic Cultist: Why Sans is popular but lunatic cultist is not? It have more HP, it’s attacks are stronger and even he can summon dragon and clone itself. Maybe he think the answer is bad puns or more projectile so he immediately go to visit Gensokyo to learn how to become the strongest by going to Cirno’s perfect math class.

(finished)Moon Lord: No U (No potion work now).

Screenshot1.PNG

A screenshot from King Slime's slime fall ability.
Screenshot2.PNG

King Slime also can share some of it's slime with you by simply throwing at you.
Screenshot3.PNG

WoF both spits and sometimes casts magic.
Screenshot5.PNG

Screenshot6.PNG

Attachments

• Screenshot4.PNG
    Screenshot4.PNG
    196.8 KB · Views: 758
Last edited:
Fun mod has updated to v 0.3 . Lunatic Cultist's bugs have been fixed. There is power loss in Golems Head when it breaks circuit. The twins learn new trick. Queen's anarchy grow stronger. Since Moon Lord is too easy you don't need regen anymore I guess also why any person need to use health potions right. Have fun anyone.

Hey, while I appreciate that someone is actually adding to boss battles...
You could really use a proper description. 80% of your "descriptions" for the pattern changes are just memes and don't at all actually say what they are, which is the thing descriptions are kind of supposed to do.

Also I hate to point it out but a lot of these aren't so much new boss patterns (which would imply entirely new attacks/phases/etc.) so much as just boss tweaks.

Still working on it so in future there may be new ones. If you really want to learn what they do maybe I will write here but they are not actual abilities only some fun descriptions. Maybe I should stopping working on this mod. Have a great day.

Still working on it so in future there may be new ones. If you really want to learn what they do maybe I will write here but they are not actual abilities only some fun descriptions. Maybe I should stopping working on this mod. Have a great day.
Don't guilt trip people, instead learn that not everyone thinks the same way.
I for one, think the funny descriptions can set this mod apart from others, I mean I want to discover (the hard way) what the changes are in a fight.
Yes, the descriptions gave me a good laugh. Not everything has to be super serious.

Don't guilt trip people, instead learn that not everyone thinks the same way.
I for one, think the funny descriptions can set this mod apart from others, I mean I want to discover (the hard way) what the changes are in a fight.
Yes, the descriptions gave me a good laugh. Not everything has to be super serious.
Okay. Then I will do another little bug fix upate with making Moon Lord not alone ( two everyones best triggered boss now helps it.). Have a great day.

I add some screenshots from the mod to the description. Maybe it will make some of the attacks clear. Also you can see how good teacher Cirno is from Lunatic Cultist. Have a great day everyone.
Screenshot7.PNG
Screenshot8.PNG

*100% adding for next playthrough, since I'm not adding calamity next time, a new challenge mod is gonna be great*
All I can say to you is have fun friend. Also if you have patience you can stack this with masochist mode for best effects (WoF become a true beast even with only fun mode he's deadly.) and if you have more pets you don't need to download this mod. Also since lot's of other mods increases stats I don't make this mod makes global stat increase. Only this mod adds specific stat increases for some bosses and new attacks for all of them. Have a great day.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has used this mod and have fun. The next update will be last and I hope anyone don't get sad. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone. I know I said I will stop working on this mod but I feel sad for @IDGCaptainRussia and @Fury so I will continue to update it when I really feel it become complete. So fun mode have been updated. Now king slime learned dark magic. Have a great day everyone.

For next update twins or EoC learn new ability. Maybe both. Still in either way the emblem have so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom