Blocks & Decoration Fun Piano change

I like this idea. It would make the world seem a bit more "alive". Also, possibly a way to play the piano (maybe like a crafting station, and maybe having composed songs saved by crafting a book or music box at the piano).

I love this idea! Maybe different pianos would play different songs depending upon the material they are crafted from? Maybe they could all play different variations of the title music (or just another song) e.g. a normal piano would play the song normally (just piano-fied) and an ebonwood piano would play the same song but with a darker tone?

I would make a little animation, but I'm having computer problems. :(
Could somebody make one?

I love this idea! Maybe different pianos would play different songs depending upon the material they are crafted from? Maybe they could all play different variations of the title music (or just another song) e.g. a normal piano would play the song normally (just piano-fied) and an ebonwood piano would play the same song but with a darker tone?
Maybe the different biome themes...?

This is a very nice addition. However, I feel like it could add other tracks to it as well. It would be a fun thing to the piano, crafting any piano + music boxes, so the piano could play some notes out of the music box crafted alongside it. However, I don't know how it would work with more rapid tracks such as Boss Themes. Anyways, you have my support. Small details can play out a huge part on the game.

This is a good idea and it`s small enough of a change that the Developers would actually consider it. I didn`t get to hear the tune you made though because that site didn`t seem to work with my Xbox but this idea has potential.That a BIG SUPPORT from me!

This is a great idea! I just think that there should be a chance for it to play any song that exists in the game, other than the one you provided.

I think it would be cool if we could "play" the piano.
You would right-click on the piano, and this would play!
http://onlinesequencer.net/139355

It would be a fun little addition! :)
This is a good idea and it`s small enough of a change that the Developers would actually consider it. I didn`t get to hear the tune you made though because that site didn`t seem to work with my Xbox but this idea has potential.That a BIG SUPPORT from me!
I came back on here on a phone and was able to hear the tune, clever choice of song. :)

This is cool, I really like the idea, as do a lot of people. I also agree that depending on what it's crafted from it could change the tune/what is being played. Hope this gets in, smaller touches make things seem more polished overall, as someone else also stated. ^-^

Back
Top Bottom