Short Story Funland Journal Evidence

Cryx

Retinazer
Journal Entry #1:

Hired, and assigned at an attraction managing shop in this amusement park called Funland.
I'm writing these to take count of all the memories I have here, and the upper rank staff are treating me nicely. I think I'm going to like this place.

Journal Entry #2:

I watched some teenagers walk out of the attraction next to me, a walk through of a haunted house, throw up, and oddly no one came by to clean it up. The service here isn't that good as I expected.

Journal Entry #3:

My boss relocated me in this restraunt called the Golden Age, they sell steak and other meaty objects, however, I saw an unusual green thing in a T-Bone steak I had to serve, but, it couldn't be anything bad.

Journal Entry #3:

A major injury happened at an attraction nearby, some kid broke his leg on a ride, I don't know how though. And some fight broke out in the restraunt, so I kicked the assailants out.

Journal Entry #4:

I got tackled by some guys when I was walking toward my car, so after I got up, I ran away, with them chasing me.
I managed to escape, but I'm afraid to sign in to work tomorrow morning.

Journal Entry #5:

We had a parade to remove hostility toward our company when that kid broke his leg, so I had to dress up as a mascot, so most of my schedule had to change today.

Journal Entry #6:

I had to sell a Prime Rib today, and at least half of the meat was green, so I had to confront our chef, Paul, and he just told me, "Eat."
Weird man he is.

Journal Entry #7:

My house is being fumigated, so I had to eat at my own restraunt, so I got myself a steak and regularly ate some food.

Journal Entry #8:

I noticed Paul's car following me around on my way home, so I pulled over and told him to stop.

Journal Entry #9:

Feeling extra weird at work, and I... I'm feeling like I...
[The writing leads up to a bunch of scrawls, due to fainting]

Journal Entry #10:

I had to drop a paper in the suggestion box to do something with Paul, the sick bastard is stalking me on my break time.

Journal Entry #11:

A Golden Ages customer started screaming randomly and blurring out absurd things, then she fainted. She was tooken to a hospital, where she was announced dead.

Journal Entry #12:

I don't feel safe, someone help me.

Journal Entry #13:

Every other customerr is justs a losers.

Journal Entry #14:

GO :red:ING KILL YOURSELF PAUL.

Journal Entry #15:

[It's just a drawing of the journalist killing herself]

Journal Entry #16:

My mind has been breaking recently, my CEO is thinking of calling a self help provider for me, but I don't need that...

Journal Entry #17:

P

Journal Entry #18:

AUL

Journal Entry #19:

I feel like I'm being posessed, Funland, more like [Scrawled letters]

Journal Entry #20:

I feel like the Beast is watching me.

Journal Entry #21:

PAUL DO SOMETHING WITH PAUL KILL HIM KILL HIM.

Journal Entry #22:

Jesus loves me this I know...
For the bible tells me so...
Little ones to him belong...
They are weak but he is strong.

Journal Entry #23:

Paul.

Journal Entry #24:

[It's just a bunch of sloppy death threats to herself]

Journal Entry #25:

ha ha look me

Journal Entry #26:

I can't.

Paul.

I hate you.

Journal Entry #666:

AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Journal Entry #27

[It's in another person's writing]

This journal has been confiscated and has been used for evidence as why the victim has killed herself.
Funland has been closed for good.

Whoops the evidence is eaten. I deded. Oh well, cant read the story now Great story. Rest in pepperonis

Last edited:
Journal Entry #1:

Hired, and assigned at an attraction managing shop in this amusement park called Funland.
I'm writing these to take count of all the memories I have here, and the upper rank staff are treating me nicely. I think I'm going to like this place.

Journal Entry #2:

I watched some teenagers walk out of the attraction next to me, a walk through of a haunted house, throw up, and oddly no one came by to clean it up. The service here isn't that good as I expected.

Journal Entry #3:

My boss relocated me in this restraunt called the Golden Age, they sell steak and other meaty objects, however, I saw an unusual green thing in a T-Bone steak I had to serve, but, it couldn't be anything bad.

Journal Entry #3:

A major injury happened at an attraction nearby, some kid broke his leg on a ride, I don't know how though. And some fight broke out in the restraunt, so I kicked the assailants out.

Journal Entry #4:

I got tackled by some guys when I was walking toward my car, so after I got up, I ran away, with them chasing me.
I managed to escape, but I'm afraid to sign in to work tomorrow morning.

Journal Entry #5:

We had a parade to remove hostility toward our company when that kid broke his leg, so I had to dress up as a mascot, so most of my schedule had to change today.

Journal Entry #6:

I had to sell a Prime Rib today, and at least half of the meat was green, so I had to confront our chef, Paul, and he just told me, "Eat."
Weird man he is.

Journal Entry #7:

My house is being fumigated, so I had to eat at my own restraunt, so I got myself a steak and regularly ate some food.

Journal Entry #8:

I noticed Paul's car following me around on my way home, so I pulled over and told him to stop.

Journal Entry #9:

Feeling extra weird at work, and I... I'm feeling like I...
[The writing leads up to a bunch of scrawls, due to fainting]

Journal Entry #10:

I had to drop a paper in the suggestion box to do something with Paul, the sick bastard is stalking me on my break time.

Journal Entry #11:

A Golden Ages customer started screaming randomly and blurring out absurd things, then she fainted. She was tooken to a hospital, where she was announced dead.

Journal Entry #12:

I don't feel safe, someone help me.

Journal Entry #13:

Every other customerr is justs a losers.

Journal Entry #14:

GO :red:ING KILL YOURSELF PAUL.

Journal Entry #15:

[It's just a drawing of the journalist killing herself]

Journal Entry #16:

My mind has been breaking recently, my CEO is thinking of calling a self help provider for me, but I don't need that...

Journal Entry #17:

P

Journal Entry #18:

AUL

Journal Entry #19:

I feel like I'm being posessed, Funland, more like [Scrawled letters]

Journal Entry #20:

I feel like the Beast is watching me.

Journal Entry #21:

PAUL DO SOMETHING WITH PAUL KILL HIM KILL HIM.

Journal Entry #22:

Jesus loves me this I know...
For the bible tells me so...
Little ones to him belong...
They are weak but he is strong.

Journal Entry #23:

Paul.

Journal Entry #24:

[It's just a bunch of sloppy death threats to herself]

Journal Entry #25:

ha ha look me

Journal Entry #26:

I can't.

Paul.

I hate you.

Journal Entry #666:

AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Journal Entry #27

[It's in another person's writing]

This journal has been confiscated and has been used for evidence as why the victim has killed herself.
Funland has been closed for good.
My theory is:

He got Gillian Barre.

Oooooooh... now this here is interesting. I like it when stories are told through journal entries. And I like the overall atmosphere and storyline. Great job as always.

Uh, what?
It seems you've never heard of astronomy...You don't know what a parallel universe is?Quick explanation.

You see we are living on earth,in a galaxy?All these metric :red: tons of galaxies compose a universe of time-space.But many,many other universes,a.k.a parallel universes,don't follow the line of time-space.They have a completely different line.Some are ending,more are beggining,it's July 12 8163264 in others...you get it.There may even be more parallel universes than galaxies in ours.

I can also tell you,humans similar to us would be able to live in some of these parallel universes.

Back
Top Bottom