Humorous Funniest things you've done with a headset/microphone

I can do a mine turtle impression without sound adjusting shenanigans, so i often do that on TF2. When people say "Hello", i reply with "HELLO!"

I just press a button on a small device and play the beautiful sound 'I... Am your father' or 'phooooor pheeeer'

I once was playing Minecraft and had an enderchest mod. I placed a lot of them in a room, turned up my volume, opened one and they all opened at once.
Long story short, it was painful.

I have a cat, and when I don't play with it, it will sit on my computer desk and meow at me. So one day I was playing tf2 and this "MLG pro 420 :red2:" was mic spamming, so I put my headset on my cat, it just kept kept meowing and annoying everyone. Now whenever someone annoys me on a game I just get my cat.

I used to be that idiot who kept playing annoying music into the mic in tf2, lol. Nothing clever, really.

I would just spam the minecraft door on a sever to make everyone with their volume up suffer :D
This isn't really related but hell lets do it, Anyways back in the day when i knew redstone I dug under the admins door (He had a headset with his volume up to high) And i made something so when he walked in he heard doors just spamming themselves... He never found out who did it or where it was...

I Was playing Black ops 2 with my feet on the controller and i killed 5 people
EDIT: I WAS THINKING ABOUT FUNNIEST THINGS IN VIDEO GAMES LOL
Well with a microphone eh? i don't have microphone on my ps3 but on pc i have one, I was playing L4D2 with my friends, when i took my dog to the microphone and then my friends told me that the dog was barking at the zombies :p

Last edited:
I put the headband of my headset on my eyes, turn on the webcam on skype to my friends and yell "I'M CYCLOPS WOOOO".
And it ruins plays XD

A long time ago i was on gmod, playing prophunt (non of the good gamemodes were out yet) and i was listening to gmod idiot box or something similar and little did i know that everyone could hear it, the jus heard that and nothing else coming from me, and it took me about 10 minutes to realize, i was like 10 though...

Back
Top Bottom