Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

My first time playing on the Wii, I was playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, getting used to the controls in the beginning village. Climbed up, supposed to be learning about jumping from platform to platform. Went at slightly the wrong angle, Link went into a diving pose instead of jumping (lake below). Link slammed headfirst into the stones before plummeting into the water. :nursegrin: I had an audience, and we laughed so hard, so long...

Death by mini nuke.
1545401925836776.gif

Fallout 4 and I was in the quarry testing the MIRV then because of it's range, some of the mini nukes fell back and hit me. Not even Hellfire power armor could protect me as shown in the gif.

I meant in my assumption of which game it was, but to explain how the MIRV works, it launches a projectile that splits in the air into multiple mini-mininukes. Were you using it on the normal fat man?

I meant in my assumption of which game it was, but to explain how the MIRV works, it launches a projectile that splits in the air into multiple mini-mininukes. Were you using it on the normal fat man?
NOPE I WAS USING IT ON BIG BOY AND IT FIRES 16 FREAKING MINI NUKES (2 Mini nuke packages) AND THE AOE KILLS ME LIKE I WAS PAPER.

I once decided to see how well my creative base fared against a horde of vindicators in Minecraft. In survival. I died, and had forgotten that I hadn't put down a bed or anything and respawned on an island thousands of blocks away, with no idea how to get back.
[doublepost=1545408046,1545407963][/doublepost]This was before I discovered Terraria, just so you know and don't get mad at me for being disloyal and playing a different indie sandbox.

I had it recorded which is from another dead electronics, so no footage.

I was playing pvp with my cousin. Due to his OP weapons, I was constantly taken out. I then came up with an idea that I thought was probably stupid, nonetheless I went with it anyway. I summoned some rainclouds at the top of my teleporter knowing there's 1% that this will work. But the lucky person I was, it was the nimbus rod that eventually took him out. I FINALLY SCORED!

I overly celebrated "victory" that I got taken out again.

Last edited:
old pic, first time it happened, sometimes my dragon just ... "breaks" or something lol
*trys to attatch screen cap* ... how come attaching is blocked?

Back
Top Bottom